View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 10:08 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 01-09-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21887 & 23518

Not sure, I have never used Max Manila. Funny you say that because a couple people who are running the 23518 Sense 2.5 reported Max Manila ran fine a few posts back. But as far as screen issues, not sure, and since i haven't used it, i have no idea what files are being added/used/modded etc.... So the only thing to do, would be to look at the files that are being installed and try and track it down. Not the easiest of things to do sometimes, especially if there are alot of files in the cab being installed. Also maybe some pics of the screen issues would be very useful, if you can, and a better detail of what your "screen issues" are. So if you can, post some pics and a little better description and we can go from there. Also if you haven't already, you may want to search in the max manila thread to see if anyone else has had the same issue before.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 1 times.