PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2010, 11:23 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 01-15-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

So no gps at all? That's pretty weird. Your the first that has reported an issue with those. I've also been running that same build for the last few days with no problems. I just tried both and both quick gps and google maps worked. I would say maybe try reflashing, or out of curiosity, have you installed any CAB's?

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-18-2010, 11:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

shawn1774 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: <> 01-15-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

Feel stupid now had 2 turn it on thanks for the quick reply
Old 01-18-2010, 11:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

jpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Can't wait Dibbs, your ROMS rock!
Old 01-18-2010, 11:41 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn1774 View Post
Feel stupid now had 2 turn it on thanks for the quick reply
LOL, NP it's ok, glad your liking the ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpucillo74 View Post
Can't wait Dibbs, your ROMS rock!
Thanks! Working on it now.
Old 01-19-2010, 01:40 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Just a quick update. Finished with files. Flashed once already, went back and edited/corrected/fixed a few things, and flashing a second time. Hopefully should have a finished update for 6.5.x within the hour.

UPdate: Still working on it, ironing out the last couple of bugs. Had to revert back on a few files. Some of the newer 6.5 core files were just making it too unstable, so i reverted back on some files, but 75% of the newer files stayed. Very close those. If all goes well with this flash i'm doing right now as i'm typing and upload could be imminent.

Last edited by dibbson; 01-19-2010 at 03:04 AM.
Old 01-19-2010, 03:21 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
Hey dibbson, I am having trouble getting the skull theme to work. It seems to install fine but when i switch I get a simple blue theme with no softkey buttons just text (on 6.5.3).
Try installing this and see if this helps you out for now. If not let me know.

http://mediumhill.alexauv.com/taskbars/MH Black TB Set.cab

ROM's should be uploading soon, had one more bug to squash, flashing now and that should be it and ROMs should be uploading
Old 01-19-2010, 05:17 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

SYS 23518 Sense 2.5 Sprint, Verizon, and USCC ROM's are UPloading.

But, Sleepy time for me as i have been grinding on this ROM for over 7 hours, and it's after 4AM here, lol. Will update the first post with all appropriate info as to what was updated and added when I wake up. You can check on my ftp if you can't wait, it will be labeled appropriately by name and date (http://mediumhill.alexauv.com/ROMs/23518). I will also finish and upload the Titanium 23518 ROMs tomorrow, shouldn't take me long on those, but i'm pretty tired right now. So keep an eye on the ftp if you want the file size are 172MB for Sprint and a little less for Verizon and USCC. I hope this is a good enough build, i tried to hammer out alot of stuff in a short amount of time while trying new unused files. The only bug that is somewhat annoying, is that if you have to restart TF for some reason like rearranging your tabs, it will break the wallpaper on BG4All, you just need to reselect it as i have the black wallpaper in wallpapers folder or choose what ever wallpaper you want. Make sure you do the weather wallpaper and not the all tabs wallpaper as well if you have to do this.

Last edited by dibbson; 01-19-2010 at 05:22 AM.
Old 01-19-2010, 08:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I see updated 23518 Sense Roms. Will there be updated Titanium Roms coming as well?
Thanks!
Old 01-19-2010, 09:19 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

where do you see updated 23518 roms? it still shows the date of 1-9-2010
Old 01-19-2010, 09:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

my bad, it's in post 477

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development