View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 11:07 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 01-09-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21887 & 23518

[QUOTE=jpucillo74;1480454]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
1. Well if you are just wanting to connect to wifi, just go to the Start Menu>comm manager and press the small sqaure on/off button on the right to turn it on and press on the left side where is says wifi for the network selection. Or HTC Settings tab>wireless controls and then follow the same steps, if you just want to connect to a wifi network.

No dice on the wi-fi. I can turn it on but for some reason it's not picking up my wireless network, the router is 5 feet away and I am connected to it with my laptop I am typing on now. Probably something specific with my network. I love how u mapped Showcase to the start menu icon. Thanks for all your help. The blood graffiti wallpaper is hot!
Hmm, weird, I went through and tried all of that as i typed it, even turned my radio off and tried the wifi and everything connected fine. You could maybe try turning your radio off and see, are you running any security on your wifi or did you try it with no security? I edited the registry alot on the showcase to run better. Yeah, the blood graft wallpaper is cool, and the theme for that will be up soon.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.