View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 11:38 PM
jpucillo74
Regular 'Geeker

jpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 01-09-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21887 & 23518

[QUOTE=dibbson;1480507]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpucillo74 View Post

Hmm, weird, I went through and tried all of that as i typed it, even turned my radio off and tried the wifi and everything connected fine. You could maybe try turning your radio off and see, are you running any security on your wifi or did you try it with no security? I edited the registry alot on the showcase to run better. Yeah, the blood graft wallpaper is cool, and the theme for that will be up soon.
One more comment and I'm off to bed. I figured out the WiFi issue. For some reason when I disconnected the phone from the usb connecting to my laptop, the network was found and connected immediately. Weird, never had that issue, or maybe I did and never realized it (I am pretty shot out at times). Anyway, thanks for your response and help and I am extremely happy with your rom. I can't believe I never tried you out before