PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 05:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

m_reyna_16 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][KITCHEN]->>Oct 7<<-WM 6.5 NK-All Carriers-RZ Baseline 3.2 released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
same here, the manila stuff was directed to m_reyna.. I don't know how much I'll be able to do this weekend, I need to pack to move. so it may be next week before the next kitchen.
thats fine raid, it isnt like if i dont understand that you have your own life just as i do too! all im trying to do is get a custom rom with the finest tweaked files! like i said, i ran your rom, liked it but needed some bugs fixed thats all
Old 10-09-2009, 09:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROM][KITCHEN]->>Oct 7<<-WM 6.5 NK-All Carriers-RZ Baseline 3.2 released!

23064 Titanium ROM uploaded... http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ijmjmzxnynm. Details in OP

diveman, I finally realized what you meant with save to contacts not working - you have to use the menu and it crashes. if you just type in the phone number though the save to contacts button that pops up works. also you can simply use icontact to add contacts. this will not be fixed until there is something done with the dialer or the SYS. it is some incompatibility with the old SYS's cprog.exe and the new SYS (cprog.exe IS the phone, without it you cannot make calls, etc) The same thing with the software keypad in a call. There are workarounds to both, but it just sucks. I am sure there will be a fix soon enough. I personally can deal with using the contacts app to add contacts (or just use outlook as I am on exchange), and the soft keypad in the dialer I just have to use the hard keys.

EDIT: before I throw in the towel on the dialer, I am trying tpcutil.dll and cprog.exe from the new sprint stock rom... though its from 6.1, it is the same dialer, even though I am taking cprog and tpcutil from SYS... I am grasping at straws..

ten minutes later: OK that doesn't work at all... lol, not sure what I was expecting... same with the whitestone drivers

Last edited by raidzero; 10-09-2009 at 10:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-10-2009, 12:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Carrier formerly known as Alltel

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 9<<-WM 6.5 NK-All Carriers-RZ Baseline 3.2 released!

well the good news is its not my nubness messing the dialer up. im gonna dl ur new rom and give it a go
Old 10-10-2009, 12:23 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveman View Post
well the good news is its not my nubness messing the dialer up. im gonna dl ur new rom and give it a go
cool! I really like the transparent titanium slider... gpsradar is interesting. I thought it integrated into titaniumweather but I guess not. And yeah I am afraid the phonecanvas dialer is never going to get a fix since everyone is all about the tachi dialer... maybe I should migrate to that, and try my best at using the original phonecanvas skin on it... I hate just sitting around waiting for a fix for stuff.
Old 10-10-2009, 12:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

it does integrate. just install the radar merge cab i uploaded.
Old 10-10-2009, 12:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker

doh!!! i hate tachi dialer. you might holler at groove or i will he has the dialer fixed in his rom.

hate is kinda strong but most of my phones life is spent with the keyboard out. surfin and texting and the no landscape is annoying. other than that i guess its ok.
Old 10-10-2009, 12:37 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveman View Post
doh!!! i hate tachi dialer. you might holler or groove or i will he has the dialer fixed in his rom.

hate is kinda strong but most of my phones life is spent with the keyboard out. surfin and texting and the no landscape is annoying. other than that i guess its ok.
hmmm... thanks for that info, I thought groove was using 218xx for his rom's.. I will check.. but now I am going to bed, if you want to ask him that would be cool. I also dislike the tachi dialer very much, but only because of the way the buttons are.. I did not know it couldn't do landscape...

Last edited by raidzero; 10-10-2009 at 12:40 AM.
Old 10-10-2009, 12:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
hmmm... thanks for that info, I thought groove was using 218xx for his rom's.. I will check
he is that could very well be the diifference
Old 10-10-2009, 05:17 AM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

Quote:
CRC error trying to decompress RAPHIMG.nbh ...think you could archive it again and reupload?

Cheers.

Replaced by an HTC Desire: DeFroST 5.x w/ HAVS kernel, 1113MHz ondemand
Old 10-10-2009, 09:53 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat View Post
CRC error trying to decompress RAPHIMG.nbh ...think you could archive it again and reupload?

Cheers.

sorry try again, I thnk it was because I tried to upload the same file twice..

http://www.mediafire.com/?mwxkj5nryuz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development