PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 05:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 9<<6.5 NK-23506-RZ Baseline TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat View Post
gah. actually, if i make any changes at all in the kitchen (add/del ext packages, the welcomehead image, etc.), and build the nbh, autorun doesn't execute. same problem again. dunno why. just using your posted rom now, rz..
any ideas on why it'd not run?
that is so weird. I do not know why the kitchen would not work for you... baseline.txt is in zzzzz_baseline\files right? and it contains autrorun commands?

you have never been able to use my kitchen because of this, I really have no idea. if it were me I would reinstall windows lol
Old 11-09-2009, 05:59 PM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

Fresh Install always fixes everything. and go Windows 7 just to be updated and all.
Old 11-09-2009, 05:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Nazgul07 is just getting started

Quote:
gah. actually, if i make any changes at all in the kitchen (add/del ext packages, the welcomehead image, etc.), and build the nbh, autorun doesn't execute. same problem again. dunno why. just using your posted rom now, rz..
any ideas on why it'd not run?
I have had this happen to me every once in a while. Usually I will just turn around and re-flash then it will run. But I think is has something with me interrupting it before it gets the chance to run. (i interact with the UI, press a button, etc). Everytime I flash after cooking I am really careful about that and am just a lil extra patient with it to start the autorun, then it eventually does. ... But I'm not sure if I am correct and just being superstitious about it.

EDIT: Am I lost here maybe, I probably am speaking out of turn and dont know what im talking about.
Old 11-09-2009, 06:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazgul07 View Post
EDIT: Am I lost here maybe, I probably am speaking out of turn and dont know what im talking about.
It's what I do most of the time
Old 11-09-2009, 06:07 PM

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

this thread is 80% kitchen 20% random bull****
Old 11-09-2009, 06:09 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
that is so weird. I do not know why the kitchen would not work for you... baseline.txt is in zzzzz_baseline\files right? and it contains autrorun commands?

you have never been able to use my kitchen because of this, I really have no idea. if it were me I would reinstall windows lol
would it be anything to do with the fact that i'm using Windows 7 to cook the rom, then i'm just copying the RAPHIMG.nbh file to my sdhc card and flashing directly from the phone? i doubt it, but still..

but, but...it's a clean w7 install =P

Replaced by an HTC Desire: DeFroST 5.x w/ HAVS kernel, 1113MHz ondemand
Old 11-09-2009, 06:11 PM

Quote:
would it be anything to do with the fact that i'm using Windows 7 to cook the rom, then i'm just copying the RAPHIMG.nbh file to my sdhc card and flashing directly from the phone? i doubt it, but still..

but, but...it's a clean w7 install =P
im on win7 ult x64 i cook roms just fine. i just replaced htcrt.exe with one off XDA
Old 11-09-2009, 06:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Nazgul07 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
It's what I do most of the time
LOL thanks ... So I know this is old news and I could probably get my answer if I did a whole lot of reading, But I (for the heck of it) tried manila 2.5 last night (and I know raid took it out for now), but it ran surprisingly well except for one thing. . . the data connection would not turn on in the comm manager. I read back on all the posts in this thread last night to see if I could find anything pertaining to that, but I had no luck (i may have missed it). But I was just wondering if that happened to everyone who tried it? Or just me? or if anyone has had success with it is there anything special to do? ..... Otherwise I will be happy waiting till raid puts it back in when yozgatz finishes his port.
Old 11-09-2009, 06:12 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
im on win7 ult x64 i cook roms just fine. i just replaced htcrt.exe with one off XDA
hm, is that necessary? maybe that will fix my problem. i'm on win7 ult x64 too.

link please? =)
Old 11-09-2009, 06:15 PM

Quote:
hm, is that necessary? maybe that will fix my problem. i'm on win7 ult x64 too.

link please? =)
Here the one raid includes never copies over from the RAR for me or it gets triggered by AVG so i just use my own and can cook roms just fine.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development