PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2009, 06:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 18<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzthebarber View Post
thanks you . if i cant take it can i uninstall without having to hard rest or even a wipe out
Yep, should uninstall w/no problems.
Old 11-13-2009, 06:07 AM
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 9<<6.5 NK-23506-RZ Baseline TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
it any one like these lockscene skin http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-o...ftbar-buttons/
I don't like slide 2 unlock. It seems like an extra step for nothing...
Old 11-13-2009, 06:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC PRO1, HTC PRO2, EVO 4G
Carrier: SPRINT

dizzthebarber is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I don't like slide 2 unlock. It seems like an extra step for nothing...
i hear you and thanks for the cab
Old 11-13-2009, 07:26 AM
VIP Member

So I cooked/flashed a 2.5 ROM. 2.5 still sux **s! Can't do anything from the contact tab. I installed a supposed contact tab fix, but all it did was cause TF to be unable to load! Going back to 2.1. The wait continues...
Old 11-13-2009, 08:45 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazgul07 View Post
Just cooked with the new kitchen, and I must say that manila 2.5 rocks.

Only bug's i found so far w/o calling or texting: 1. Album doesn't allow selection of pics or scrolling (therefore no wallpaper changes) . . .however it does scroll in the manila tab. 2. Data doesn't work if cooked with Alltel-Carrier EXT (so just cook with sprint and install carrier cab).

All in all these are fine, I don't really need the album function immediately. And the carrier/data problem isn't really a problem at all.

Thanks Raidzero for putting it in the kitchen! it's way better than the other rom's I tried with 2.5. . . . and that's to be expected
thanks, glad you find it good. I know about album, and not sure why it doesnt work but you CAN use the dpad to scroll around to add pictures to contacts, etc. I removed the sprint carrier I think so the kitchen is now universal, just needs a carrier cab or carrier ext of your choice.
Quote:
So I cooked/flashed a 2.5 ROM. 2.5 still sux **s! Can't do anything from the contact tab. I installed a supposed contact tab fix, but all it did was cause TF to be unable to load! Going back to 2.1. The wait continues...
what is wrong with the contact tab? I can add a new contact and everything, edit all their details, call them.. only thing I cannot do with manila 2.5 is send a text message. of course I have not tried on a live TP though. might be something wrong with htc bookmark? not sure. I will mess with it some more today

edit: just flashed onto my tp, installed sprint carrier cab and will test everything I can find..

Last edited by raidzero; 11-13-2009 at 09:39 AM.
Old 11-13-2009, 10:17 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
thanks, glad you find it good. I know about album, and not sure why it doesnt work but you CAN use the dpad to scroll around to add pictures to contacts, etc. I removed the sprint carrier I think so the kitchen is now universal, just needs a carrier cab or carrier ext of your choice.

what is wrong with the contact tab? I can add a new contact and everything, edit all their details, call them.. only thing I cannot do with manila 2.5 is send a text message. of course I have not tried on a live TP though. might be something wrong with htc bookmark? not sure. I will mess with it some more today

edit: just flashed onto my tp, installed sprint carrier cab and will test everything I can find..
I can add a contact, but I can do nothing with it. If I tap on the person, nothing happens. I will try again this afternoon perhaps, w/out adding anything to the kitchen to see if it was possibly something I might have done.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 11-13-2009 at 10:25 AM.
Old 11-13-2009, 10:27 AM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

Quote:
is there a cab for lockscene for a icon so i call lock when i make a call so my ear doesnt call my other girl friend lol
this enabled the default 6.5 lockscreen to go when the screen goes off. only problem's i've seen is i can't just hit phone button to answer the call sometimes it works and sometimes it will use the fault phone skin and not the tachi one.

and is 2.5 even worth re-flashing for? i haven't tried it yet.
Attached Files
File Type: cab LockDevice_V1.6[1].CAB (45.3 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-13-2009, 10:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Nazgul07 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
Yeah I can't send text's either, but it's still really good. I guess now we just have to wait till that's fixed for it to be totally usable. Maybe another week or so *crosses fingers*. lol
Old 11-13-2009, 10:30 AM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

you can't send texts through rhodium sms or the oldschool tmail.exe texting?
Old 11-13-2009, 10:31 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
I can add a contact, but I can do nothing with it. If I tap on the person, nothing happens. I will try again this afternoon perhaps w/out adding anything to the kitchen to see if it was possibly something I might have done.
hm yeah when I tap on a favorite contact and it dials them, same with all people, my contacts are fully functional. its kinda like a mini manila within contacts, same slider and stuff but for contact history and email/sms sorting, pretty sweet.

CONS: is opera is broken somehow and therefor the bookmark thing does not work.. no texts can be sent (tap new and nothing happens). footprints does not work because of the leo camera thing probably. touch screen broken in album. must use dpad and enter button.

PROS: Was abled to add gmail and outlook (exchange) email with no issues via manila. I love the email layout though, instead of the envelope you get a page.. which is nice, my location locked on instantly, weather home is pretty great. alarms work as expected. phone rungs when called and ringotnes set correctly. Music plays on music tab as expected. music tab is improved, I like it.

UNTESTED: twitter, dont have a twitter account

the only glaring issues I have found is the inability to send SMS and the bookmarks being broken (I think that is opera's fault...)

oh yeah and the destroying of the start menu.. I can remove evertyhing it adds EXCEPT for message, twitter, calendar, etc

edit I have been using 32mb PP for these 2.5 tests, its massive.

I will be unavailable for a little while, need to boot into backtrack and do some work...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg manila2.5_home.jpg (13.2 KB, 49 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by raidzero; 11-13-2009 at 11:00 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development