PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 05:33 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 9<<6.5 NK-23506-RZ Baseline TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
my bootscreen or the htc one? mine is just a png in zzzzz_baseline. welcomehead.192.png..
I think modifying this file was what made autorun stop working for me from ROMs built with your kitchen...and it's still happening. Let me recook without touching your zzzzz_baseline folder and see if autorun works again.

Replaced by an HTC Desire: DeFroST 5.x w/ HAVS kernel, 1113MHz ondemand
Old 11-09-2009, 05:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat View Post
I think modifying this file was what made autorun stop working for me from ROMs built with your kitchen...and it's still happening. Let me recook without touching your zzzzz_baseline folder and see if autorun works again.
yes that is what is breaking it. in zzzzz_baseline is baseline.txt which is what holds all the autorun commands.
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

I have the nbh file. They are saying to put it in the RUU folder and flash it like you would a ROM. Since I want to cook it, do I put it in the RUU folder in the kitchen along with the RAPHIMG.nbh that's created when a ROM is cooked?
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

Quote:
heh. ok I will try it and let you know. I did one but it didn't work.. lemme try again
if its that much of a hassle don't worry i thought it could be a simple .provxml or something like the romversion in the device info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat View Post
i changed my welcomehead.192.png without any problems with UC (autorun) that was one of the first things i changed.
Old 11-09-2009, 05:42 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I have the nbh file. They are saying to put it in the RUU folder and flash it like you would a ROM. Since I want to cook it, do I put it in the RUU folder in the kitchen along with the RAPHIMG.nbh that's created when a ROM is cooked?
you just flash it separately like a radio. there is a way to integrate it into the main nbh for your rom, but I do not know how nor would I advise that. I got the eliterom once to try it out and then had to send the TP back to sprint, reflashed stock and the stupid elite bootscreen was still there! it was a pain to resolve ... two hours of frantic searching.. if you ever end up releasing roms, please do not do this to people lol
Old 11-09-2009, 05:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
you just flash it separately like a radio.
but then I would have to reflash that pic everytime I made a ROM? Is there a way to cook a ROM with that already in it?

OFF TOPIC-

I've been trying to download WinCE Cab Manager for a few weeks now. Everytime I search or ask anyone about a cab editor Wince pulls up or that's what they tell me to use. When I try and install it, it says the installation/previous removal of the program was not completed. Please restart your computer to complete that installation. After restarting run setup again...... I don't remember having downloaded it before. I guess I must have at some point, but it's not listed in my programs list. There is no way to completely uninstall what's not there. Obviously restarting my comp. does nothing. I get the same message everytime. Anyone got any ideas?

Last edited by Sharkie405; 11-09-2009 at 05:49 PM.
Old 11-09-2009, 05:49 PM

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

Quote:
but then I would have to reflash that pic everytime I made a ROM? Is there a way to cook a ROM with that already in it?
it stays once you flash it like a radio.

edit--
heres the original touch pro(i think) for anyone who changes it and needs it back
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTCSplash.zip (584.6 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-09-2009, 05:51 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:

OFF TOPIC-

I've been trying to download WinCE Cab Manager for a few weeks now. Everytime I search or ask anyone about a cab editor Wince pulls up or that's what they tell me to use. When I try and install it, it says the installation/previous removal of the program was not completed. Please restart your computer to complete that installation. After restarting run setup again...... I don't remember having downloaded it before. I guess I must have at some point, but it's not listed in my programs list. There is no way to completely uninstall what's not there. Obviously restarting my comp. does nothing. I get the same message everytime. Anyone got any ideas?
yeah use the msi cleanup tool ffrom MS to wipe out any traces of wincecabmanager. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301 - then try installing again. as far as cooking a rom with that already in it, refer to my previous post.. you do not need to do that, as zombie said

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
it stays once you flash it like a radio.
which is why they can be so damn annoying!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-09-2009, 05:52 PM

Quote:
yeah use the msi cleanup tool ffrom MS to wipe out any traces of wincecabmanager. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301 - then try installing again. as far as cooking a rom with that already in it, refer to my previous post.. you do not need to do that, as zombie said

which is why they can be so damn annoying!!!
i always get that wince cab manager previous install message as well but once i restarted it always installed fine.
Old 11-09-2009, 05:54 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
i changed my welcomehead.192.png without any problems with UC (autorun) that was one of the first things i changed.
gah. actually, if i make any changes at all in the kitchen (add/del ext packages, the welcomehead image, etc.), and build the nbh, autorun doesn't execute. same problem again. dunno why. just using your posted rom now, rz..
any ideas on why it'd not run?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development