PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 03:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 9<<6.5 NK-23506-RZ Baseline TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
on a unimportant small issue your power icon didn't overwrite the default one in settings. but i did get the GPS folder skinned
yeah I know, it never has. I could never get it to work and then I just gave up.. I really like my custom icon though.
Old 11-09-2009, 03:36 PM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

yeah me too its much cooler. you know of any way to cook in EZinput as well as finger one? i tried it needed framework etc so i put it in there with IMEI exts and when my phone booted it said no signal. i just ask so i can get my sym button to work.
Old 11-09-2009, 03:38 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
yeah me too its much cooler. you know of any way to cook in EZinput as well as finger one? i tried it needed framework etc so i put it in there with IMEI exts and when my phone booted it said no signal. i just ask so i can get my sym button to work.
take it from calks kitchen... that's what everyone else does lol
look in the app.reg for both SIP's, look for the CSLID for fingerkeyboard and the one for ezinput.

Code:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Sip]
"DefaultIm"="{C03755DF-3EE7-41DF-AE5E-3FBBCA603F1A}"
that sets fingerkeyboard as the default, just remove the defaultlm line from the reg for ezinput and they should play nice together. I think the SYM button is a bit more complicated than that though... at least it was on the TP2.

Last edited by raidzero; 11-09-2009 at 03:41 PM.
Old 11-09-2009, 03:59 PM

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

i figured as much but it use to fix the fn key when it didn't work before.
Old 11-09-2009, 04:02 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
i figured as much but it use to fix the fn key when it didn't work before.
I cooked a rom with the ezinput from calks kitchen with the defaulim key deleted. will report
Old 11-09-2009, 04:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

I'm trying to change the boot screen. Anyone know of a good way to change a RSB file into an .NB file? The program I'm using apparently is not working or something.

Is there an easier way to change the boot screen?
Old 11-09-2009, 04:28 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I'm trying to change the boot screen. Anyone know of a good way to change a RSB file into an .NB file? The program I'm using apparently is not working or something.

Is there an easier way to change the boot screen?
my bootscreen or the htc one? mine is just a png in zzzzz_baseline. welcomehead.192.png..

bt wzombie, just adding ezinput does not fix sym button. I have accepted that I do not have a sym button, haven't had one since 6.1 lol
Old 11-09-2009, 04:30 PM
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Damn, I even searched for welcomehead.192 in the kitchen and it said it didn't find it. I thought it must be something more difficult than that. Cool, that makes it super easy!
Old 11-09-2009, 04:30 PM

lol i changed all the bootscreens expect one says "Touch Pro" and needs a nbh to do so (hell i changed alot of the images). and yeah i pretty much accepted i have no sym key anymore either i never use it. works if you hit fn and it'll load opera.
Old 11-09-2009, 04:53 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
lol i changed all the bootscreens expect one says "Touch Pro" and needs a nbh to do so (hell i changed alot of the images). and yeah i pretty much accepted i have no sym key anymore either i never use it. works if you hit fn and it'll load opera.
How would one go about changing the very first TouchPro screen? I guess if you need an NBH then that leads me back to my previous post about anyone having a good program to change rsb to .nb.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development