PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 12:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROM][KITCHEN]->>Oct 7<<-WM 6.5 NK-All Carriers-RZ Baseline 3.2 released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveman View Post
while im asking nub questions and someone else asked about the taskbar. can i take a taskbar cab turn it into an oem then an ext and drop it where the old taskbar was? or is there a little more involved with the taskbar. specifically regarding gadget freaks bonz taskbar.
if any taskbar comes as a cab, that is great, just do cab to oem to ext and put the generated EXT in the ext folder, if there is not a _skip file in my original taskbar ext, put one there or just delete the taskbar ext folder. about cprog and tpcutil juts put them in the dialer ext just place them inside files in the phone ext, I prefer to keep the dll's in one ext, but you could put them in the dialer one if you wanted.

in order to get titanium AND manila you could rename the _only_titanium files to _only_manila.. I do not know of an easier way. The select manila for your build.

Last edited by raidzero; 10-08-2009 at 12:42 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 01:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Carrier formerly known as Alltel

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
if any taskbar comes as a cab, that is great, just do cab to oem to ext and put the generated EXT in the ext folder, if there is not a _skip file in my original taskbar ext, put one there or just delete the taskbar ext folder. about cprog and tpcutil juts put them in the dialer ext just place them inside files in the phone ext, I prefer to keep the dll's in one ext, but you could put them in the dialer one if you wanted.

in order to get titanium AND manila you could rename the _only_titanium files to _only_manila.. I do not know of an easier way. The select manila for your build.
heres where i get confused. windows wont let me drop cprog in the phone canvas/files folder. it says there is already a folder named that. just trying to figure out what directory to plug it into.
Old 10-08-2009, 01:22 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
heres where i get confused. windows wont let me drop cprog in the phone canvas/files folder. it says there is already a folder named that. just trying to figure out what directory to plug it into.
delete cprog.exe folder and replace it with cprog.exe file, sorry.
folders that are named after files are called modules. they are basically files but get cooked in differently and they are much faster to load in the rom than files..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-08-2009, 02:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

m_reyna_16 is becoming a great contributor

i get an error....

"
ERROR! <errorlevel: 1>

"

it also says on top of that "maximum rom size reached"

Last edited by m_reyna_16; 10-08-2009 at 03:09 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 03:14 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_reyna_16 View Post
i get an error....

"
ERROR! <errorlevel: 1>

"

it also says on top of that "maximum rom size reached"

maximum rom size reached... lol I have never seen that. what all have you added? can you post your changelog.txt just wondering how the past builds have gone..
Old 10-08-2009, 04:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Carrier formerly known as Alltel

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

so...i cooked the fix in. it does the same thing it does when i drop the 2 files in the windows folder. if i try to add a new contact when i press <new> it closes the contacts app. i think the fix i have is bupkis. heres another question. i removed your weather and tried adding the updated version it wont load. neither will gps radar or the mergeprogram for it. but when i flash there is a blank weather panel. they still cab install fine just wondering what im doing wrong. ty
Old 10-08-2009, 04:47 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
so...i cooked the fix in. it does the same thing it does when i drop the 2 files in the windows folder. if i try to add a new contact when i press <new> it closes the contacts app. i think the fix i have is bupkis. heres another question. i removed your weather and tried adding the updated version it wont load. neither will gps radar or the mergeprogram for it. but when i flash there is a blank weather panel. they still cab install fine just wondering what im doing wrong. ty
so when the fix is cooked in does the blur go away? also, have you tried opening icontact (contacts app) and tapping "Add New Contact"? .. about the gps radar and stuff are you using the newest kitchen? The first one had a few bugs but yesterday I uploaded another one.. 2.1, try that one.. it might make things easier. orrrr... upload the stuff you want to cook in and I will give it a shot and tell you how I did it...
Old 10-08-2009, 04:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
maximum rom size reached... lol I have never seen that. what all have you added? can you post your changelog.txt just wondering how the past builds have gone..
there is nothing in the changelog, all it says is

"Welcome to raidzero's changelog, for your cooking pleasure!
__________________________________________________ _________ "

all i did was delete some of yours (because i was upgrading them) and also put some more, they are all from calks kitchen!

Last edited by m_reyna_16; 10-08-2009 at 04:51 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:03 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_reyna_16 View Post
there is nothing in the changelog, all it says is

"Welcome to raidzero's changelog, for your cooking pleasure!
__________________________________________________ _________ "

all i did was delete some of yours (because i was upgrading them) and also put some more, they are all from calks kitchen!
I dont know why that would cause any problems, I cook with about 600 modules these days, the old VK would not do that... Tell me what exts you are trying to replace and I will see if I can duplicate the issue. most of my EXT's are pretty old, though.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
I dont know why that would cause any problems, I cook with about 600 modules these days, the old VK would not do that... Tell me what exts you are trying to replace and I will see if I can duplicate the issue. most of my EXT's are pretty old, though.
DELETED:
manila 2.5 icons //manila folder
manila options - blue highlights //manila folder
adobe pdf //raidzero folder
mp3trimmer //raidzero folder
opera /raidzero folder
phone - phonecanvas 3.40 //raidzero folder
phonecanvas - black slide to answer //raidzero folder
pocket rar 3.8 //raidzero folder
rz_coreplayer //raidzero folder
sip - fingerkeyboard 2.1 //raidzero folder
taskbar //raidzero folder

ADDED (ALL to RAIDZERO folder):
adobe pdf 2.5
bing 4.6
custom lockscreen
diamond tweak 0.5.3
e natives position fix
my phone console
pim backup 2.8
pocket rar 3.90
touch incall screen tweak 1.1.3
jbed java 0.0.2009
leo comm manager 2.9
long press end key 1.2.1913
menu enhancement 1.0
random access 4.1
battery - rapid charge
carrier - sprint
games - chess, freecell, hearts, teeter 1.6
icons - battery-OEM
internet - adobe flash
opera 9.70
manila engine 2.1 for tachi phone canvas
manila 2.1 panoramic background 2b
earth panoramic background
no top curtain - manila 2.x
no bottom curtain - all manila options
grey highlights - all manila options
glass program launcher - all manila options
transparent slider - all manila options
audio booster 2.2
mp3 trimmer 1.2
voice recorder 1.10
youtube 2.6
google maps 3.2
in call recorder 1.0
tachi phone canvas 4.10
black call log
phone dialer - tachi white phone canvas
sip - savage rhodium phone keypad ezinput 4.5
white calculator skin
white and green comm manager skin
grey menu enhancements
rhodium ringtones
3 row sms input
6.5.1 tweaks
album defualt tweaks
preload manila programs

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development