PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 04:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Carrier formerly known as Alltel

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][KITCHEN]->>Oct 7<<-WM 6.5 NK-All Carriers-RZ Baseline 3.2 released!

ive also noticed the blurry scroll through call list is back.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveman View Post
ive also noticed the blurry scroll through call list is back.

hmm.. maybe I forgot to include the fix, just put the files you posted earlier in the thread into the phonecanvas ext and they will be applied.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
hmm.. maybe I forgot to include the fix, just put the files you posted earlier in the thread into the phonecanvas ext and they will be applied.
the only prob ive found with the files i posted is after i put them in the windows folder i can no longer add contacts. like when i click save to contacts when i click <new> it closes the contact list?
Old 10-07-2009, 05:12 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

like the rom but cant setup hotmail still and how do i assign secondtoday? it wont stick from settings\buttons, i wanna assign to voice command instead of voice command.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker

im gonna download and cook one up right now and check it out. maybe its different if you cook the fix in. and hey man i hope you know im not *****in i love your work and am really stoked to have your kitchen!
Old 10-07-2009, 05:31 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

hotmail need to install windows live, I have a cab in the first post. yes you need to cook in those files, they will end up overwriting the ones in SYS, which is good. I am glad you like the kitchen... it certainly makes supporting the ROM a hell of a lot easier!
Old 10-07-2009, 06:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

m_reyna_16 is becoming a great contributor

raidzero, i didnt know you had the 6.5.1 systems in your kitchen (had to read, because the pictures show regular 6.5), im gonna try it out! ...i do have a couple of questions though...

if i get the EXTs from calks kitchen for the cabs you posted in the first post, will that be the same thing?

a couple of questions within one question, what do the EXT packages include?
-flamerise: is that an EXT for a theme?

-rz_htc_calculator: whats the difference between the regular and yours (obviously its modified by you)

-rz_taskManager: what changes are different between the other regular taskmanager?

-SprintDM_GUILib_2_0_18174022_0-Manila: what is this??? lol

-taskbar: if i delete it, will i get back the OEM taskbar icons?

if i select manila, will titanium also be in the rom? if not, how can i get both on there?

Last edited by m_reyna_16; 10-07-2009 at 06:49 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 07:40 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_reyna_16 View Post
raidzero, i didnt know you had the 6.5.1 systems in your kitchen (had to read, because the pictures show regular 6.5), im gonna try it out! ...i do have a couple of questions though...

if i get the EXTs from calks kitchen for the cabs you posted in the first post, will that be the same thing?

a couple of questions within one question, what do the EXT packages include?
-flamerise: is that an EXT for a theme?

-rz_htc_calculator: whats the difference between the regular and yours (obviously its modified by you)

-rz_taskManager: what changes are different between the other regular taskmanager?

-SprintDM_GUILib_2_0_18174022_0-Manila: what is this??? lol

-taskbar: if i delete it, will i get back the OEM taskbar icons?

if i select manila, will titanium also be in the rom? if not, how can i get both on there?

taskbar can be removed for oem icons.
sprintdmguilib is the sprint carrier information. it also controls autorun on first boot
any packages that have rz in front have changed where they install to. meaning they go into their own program directories and don't clutter up \windows.
flamerise is the ext for calkulins flemrise theme.
yes you can use exts from any kitchen, but be sure to erase any _skip files in it. also may want to modfy (or create) an app.dat so the shurtcuts to apps install in the appropraite start menu folders, otherwise the start menu will become half-categorized and half chaos.

and I thought the second set of SS's show 6.5.1...
Old 10-08-2009, 12:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
so im a nub. what folder in the phonecanvas ext do i stick the fixed cprog and tpcutil.dll files. ty
Old 10-08-2009, 12:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker

while im asking nub questions and someone else asked about the taskbar. can i take a taskbar cab turn it into an oem then an ext and drop it where the old taskbar was? or is there a little more involved with the taskbar. specifically regarding gadget freaks bonz taskbar.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development