PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 05:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROM][KITCHEN]->>Oct 7<<-WM 6.5 NK-All Carriers-RZ Baseline 3.2 released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_reyna_16 View Post
DELETED:
manila 2.5 icons //manila folder
manila options - blue highlights //manila folder
adobe pdf //raidzero folder
mp3trimmer //raidzero folder
opera /raidzero folder
phone - phonecanvas 3.40 //raidzero folder
phonecanvas - black slide to answer //raidzero folder
pocket rar 3.8 //raidzero folder
rz_coreplayer //raidzero folder
sip - fingerkeyboard 2.1 //raidzero folder
taskbar //raidzero folder

ADDED (ALL to RAIDZERO folder):
adobe pdf 2.5
bing 4.6
custom lockscreen
diamond tweak 0.5.3
e natives position fix
my phone console
pim backup 2.8
pocket rar 3.90
touch incall screen tweak 1.1.3
jbed java 0.0.2009
leo comm manager 2.9
long press end key 1.2.1913
menu enhancement 1.0
random access 4.1
battery - rapid charge
carrier - sprint
games - chess, freecell, hearts, teeter 1.6
icons - battery-OEM
internet - adobe flash
opera 9.70
manila engine 2.1 for tachi phone canvas
manila 2.1 panoramic background 2b
earth panoramic background
no top curtain - manila 2.x
no bottom curtain - all manila options
grey highlights - all manila options
glass program launcher - all manila options
transparent slider - all manila options
audio booster 2.2
mp3 trimmer 1.2
voice recorder 1.10
youtube 2.6
google maps 3.2
in call recorder 1.0
tachi phone canvas 4.10
black call log
phone dialer - tachi white phone canvas
sip - savage rhodium phone keypad ezinput 4.5
white calculator skin
white and green comm manager skin
grey menu enhancements
rhodium ringtones
3 row sms input
6.5.1 tweaks
album defualt tweaks
preload manila programs
yeah... wow
small steps man, small steps! lol add a few at a time and see how it goes.. put the manila stuff in manila, might wanna rename the folders so you know what is yours, add a _only_manila file to the manila ones. the position fix is already in sys, unless enatives is better, I forgot who made the one in mine.

ya know, it might make it easier on you if you made a new folder alongside "baseline" in EXT, and put everything you wanted in there, and then edited start kitchen.cmd to point to EXT\yourname instead of baseline. that way whatever was in baseline would not be included and whatever is in yours would be. it will help iron out whatever is conflicting.

All I can say is that is a ton of stuff to add all at once...
Old 10-08-2009, 06:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

m_reyna_16 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
yeah... wow
small steps man, small steps! lol add a few at a time and see how it goes.. put the manila stuff in manila, might wanna rename the folders so you know what is yours, add a _only_manila file to the manila ones. the position fix is already in sys, unless enatives is better, I forgot who made the one in mine.

ya know, it might make it easier on you if you made a new folder alongside "baseline" in EXT, and put everything you wanted in there, and then edited start kitchen.cmd to point to EXT\yourname instead of baseline. that way whatever was in baseline would not be included and whatever is in yours would be. it will help iron out whatever is conflicting.

All I can say is that is a ton of stuff to add all at once...
yea well ive added all of this to dcd's kitchen, you even helped me get this done! i dont think its the amount of EXTs i added, dcd's would of given me the same error. and ill go ahead and do it that way, see if it helps!
Old 10-08-2009, 06:23 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
yea well ive added all of this to dcd's kitchen, you even helped me get this done! i dont think its the amount of EXTs i added, dcd's would of given me the same error. and ill go ahead and do it that way, see if it helps!
it is not the amount, its the variety. I see many things that would conflict, like manila engines, you can only have one... I just meant a few at a time would help narrow down what is causing the problem.
Old 10-08-2009, 07:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
it is not the amount, its the variety. I see many things that would conflict, like manila engines, you can only have one... I just meant a few at a time would help narrow down what is causing the problem.
ok, im trying it out your way...whats a good page pool? i wouldnt want my rom to be going over 50% (avg) but would also like a fast rom...

EDIT: also, what do you mean by manila engines? i have more than one or you already have one included? and what d3d drivers did you include, omina or tp?

Last edited by m_reyna_16; 10-08-2009 at 08:10 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:22 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
ok, im trying it out your way...whats a good page pool? i wouldnt want my rom to be going over 50% (avg) but would also like a fast rom...

EDIT: also, what do you mean by manila engines? i have more than one or you already have one included? and what d3d drivers did you include, omina or tp?
If you have say a manila 2.1 engine and a stock manila engine, this will get FUBAR man. You have to realise just cause some exts work on one kitchen doesnt mean they work on another. People have their kitchens set up differently. Start small, select only the apps you need the slowly add stuff, i usually do it in multiples of 5 until you find the problem. You wouldnt believe how many times ive had to do this in my own kitchen.. Its a pain, but its the best way to do it.
I dont think he includes either of those, there are a lot better d3d drivers out there. The stock drivers usually are the worst. I got some from JMZ that blow the pants off any drivers ive used before.

I usually keep my pagepool between 12 and 18 for best results, Its not a huge thing though. If you want the most memory consider setting it at 12, then try different ones as you continue to cook.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Carrier formerly known as Alltel

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
so when the fix is cooked in does the blur go away? also, have you tried opening icontact (contacts app) and tapping "Add New Contact"? .. about the gps radar and stuff are you using the newest kitchen? The first one had a few bugs but yesterday I uploaded another one.. 2.1, try that one.. it might make things easier. orrrr... upload the stuff you want to cook in and I will give it a shot and tell you how I did it...
yes the blur goes away. when i am on my dialer and i hit "save to contacts" my contact list pops up and when i hit <New Contact> the contact list closes instead of letting me add the contact. this function worked in your last rom when u fixed the blur. yes i am using the new kitchen i dl'd it this morning. that would be way cool if you could tinker with em. i turn em in to oems then exts then place em in the ext folder. with the weather, gps radar and merge i put them in the titanium folder and even tried adding the titanium_only file.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
If you have say a manila 2.1 engine and a stock manila engine, this will get FUBAR man. You have to realise just cause some exts work on one kitchen doesnt mean they work on another. People have their kitchens set up differently. Start small, select only the apps you need the slowly add stuff, i usually do it in multiples of 5 until you find the problem. You wouldnt believe how many times ive had to do this in my own kitchen.. Its a pain, but its the best way to do it.
I dont think he includes either of those, there are a lot better d3d drivers out there. The stock drivers usually are the worst. I got some from JMZ that blow the pants off any drivers ive used before.

I usually keep my pagepool between 12 and 18 for best results, Its not a huge thing though. If you want the most memory consider setting it at 12, then try different ones as you continue to cook.
thanks bike, and yes, i know that kitchens are different, but better yet my question was that if he had included another manila engine already? how can i find out (are there keywords in the names of the EXTs one should look out for, stuff like that)? and thanks for pointing out about the drivers, where can i find those that you talked about?
Old 10-08-2009, 09:11 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
thanks bike, and yes, i know that kitchens are different, but better yet my question was that if he had included another manila engine already? how can i find out (are there keywords in the names of the EXTs one should look out for, stuff like that)? and thanks for pointing out about the drivers, where can i find those that you talked about?
I think the video drivers in my kitchen blow all others out of the water lol... may as well skip out my entire manila folder and just use your own. the geny manila folder is the engine, along with pretty much everything else about it. I have not separated my manila components (pretty much just stock yozgtag), just added some to change the clock and icons. Just comment out my gen y ext and you should be good, replace with engine from calk and other manila parts you want the rest of the contents of ext\baseline\manila is just dependencies

and diveman, I will see about those packages tomorrow.

edit: nah I'll take a stab it tonight. I am intrigued by the weather apps. But I am trying with everything

oh yeah you probably would want to skip my titanium tweaks EXT since it will overwrite any possible changes your ext's make.. possibly.. explains why the titanium cabs work fine but you cant cook em in...

OK, got it all working. heres what to do. first, delete or skip my titanium tweaks package. then open up the start kithcen.cmd file and erase or comment out the line that calls rz-ch-files.cab (it will break autorun since it doesnt exist because that titanium tweak package was skipped). then rename the _only_titanium in my titaniumweather to _skip. add _only_titanium files to any exts that you have that are titanium (this is not necessary). go intot he app.dat's of each EXT and if there is a shortcut, change it to go in the appropriate folder (internet, multimedia, system tools, office, etc). nothing is special about the battery driver.

I like TW4.2 I will be keeping that in my kitchen upon more testing (on a live phone)

I have been testing all this on 23064, should be the same for 23060. btw your add to contacts problem is gone in 23064, it seems.

and thanks for all the questions! answering them has tought me some things I think.

Last edited by raidzero; 10-08-2009 at 09:45 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Carrier formerly known as Alltel

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
I think the video drivers in my kitchen blow all others out of the water lol... may as well skip out my entire manila folder and just use your own. the geny manila folder is the engine, along with pretty much everything else about it. I have not separated my manila components (pretty much just stock yozgtag), just added some to change the clock and icons. Just comment out my gen y ext and you should be good, replace with engine from calk and other manila parts you want the rest of the contents of ext\baseline\manila is just dependencies

and diveman, I will see about those packages tomorrow.

edit: nah I'll take a stab it tonight. I am intrigued by the weather apps. But I am trying with everything

oh yeah you probably would want to skip my titanium tweaks EXT since it will overwrite any possible changes your ext's make.. possibly.. explains why the titanium cabs work fine but you cant cook em in...

OK, got it all working. heres what to do. first, delete or skip my titanium tweaks package. then open up the start kithcen.cmd file and erase or comment out the line that calls rz-ch-files.cab (it will break autorun since it doesnt exist because that titanium tweak package was skipped). then rename the _only_titanium in my titaniumweather to _skip. add _only_titanium files to any exts that you have that are titanium (this is not necessary). go intot he app.dat's of each EXT and if there is a shortcut, change it to go in the appropriate folder (internet, multimedia, system tools, office, etc). nothing is special about the battery driver.

I like TW4.2 I will be keeping that in my kitchen upon more testing (on a live phone)

I have been testing all this on 23064, should be the same for 23060. btw your add to contacts problem is gone in 23064, it seems.

and thanks for all the questions! answering them has tought me some things I think.
ive actually been building with 23017 still but i will check out the 6.5.1 just wanted to work with something i was somewhat familiar with while learning ur kitchen but i want to start playing with 6.5.1. With the power driver i cant figure out how to get it work i cook it in but my battery meter isnt displaying a number at all and that one makes it display in increments of one. again with a cab install it works. if you like the 4.2 you might really check out the gps radar. im glad u say ur learning man but the thanks go to u. thank you for supporting. and thank you taking the time to teach.
Old 10-09-2009, 12:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:

i was able to make a rom, but there are some things that are not working...

1) everytime i hit a hardware button, the phone vibrates. what do i need to delete or edit to make this stop?

2)i know there is a post on what to do regarding the calibration on every softreset, but i cant find any rgu in that folder. can anybody point to me to where exactly it is?

3)tachi phone canvas is not appearing, im using the one from calks, what in the kitchen do i need to delete in order to make this show up?

4)video out seems to be missing, there is a white box icon and when i press it, nothing happens!

5)programs tab in manila isnt showing up. im using the EXT for the glass appearance of that tab, can this be the problem?

Last edited by m_reyna_16; 10-09-2009 at 12:54 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development