View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 08:28 PM
diveman
Regular 'Geeker

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][KITCHEN]->>Oct 7<<-WM 6.5 NK-All Carriers-RZ Baseline 3.2 released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
so when the fix is cooked in does the blur go away? also, have you tried opening icontact (contacts app) and tapping "Add New Contact"? .. about the gps radar and stuff are you using the newest kitchen? The first one had a few bugs but yesterday I uploaded another one.. 2.1, try that one.. it might make things easier. orrrr... upload the stuff you want to cook in and I will give it a shot and tell you how I did it...
yes the blur goes away. when i am on my dialer and i hit "save to contacts" my contact list pops up and when i hit <New Contact> the contact list closes instead of letting me add the contact. this function worked in your last rom when u fixed the blur. yes i am using the new kitchen i dl'd it this morning. that would be way cool if you could tinker with em. i turn em in to oems then exts then place em in the ext folder. with the weather, gps radar and merge i put them in the titanium folder and even tried adding the titanium_only file.