View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 09:11 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROM][KITCHEN]->>Oct 7<<-WM 6.5 NK-All Carriers-RZ Baseline 3.2 released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_reyna_16 View Post
thanks bike, and yes, i know that kitchens are different, but better yet my question was that if he had included another manila engine already? how can i find out (are there keywords in the names of the EXTs one should look out for, stuff like that)? and thanks for pointing out about the drivers, where can i find those that you talked about?
I think the video drivers in my kitchen blow all others out of the water lol... may as well skip out my entire manila folder and just use your own. the geny manila folder is the engine, along with pretty much everything else about it. I have not separated my manila components (pretty much just stock yozgtag), just added some to change the clock and icons. Just comment out my gen y ext and you should be good, replace with engine from calk and other manila parts you want the rest of the contents of ext\baseline\manila is just dependencies

and diveman, I will see about those packages tomorrow.

edit: nah I'll take a stab it tonight. I am intrigued by the weather apps. But I am trying with everything

oh yeah you probably would want to skip my titanium tweaks EXT since it will overwrite any possible changes your ext's make.. possibly.. explains why the titanium cabs work fine but you cant cook em in...

OK, got it all working. heres what to do. first, delete or skip my titanium tweaks package. then open up the start kithcen.cmd file and erase or comment out the line that calls rz-ch-files.cab (it will break autorun since it doesnt exist because that titanium tweak package was skipped). then rename the _only_titanium in my titaniumweather to _skip. add _only_titanium files to any exts that you have that are titanium (this is not necessary). go intot he app.dat's of each EXT and if there is a shortcut, change it to go in the appropriate folder (internet, multimedia, system tools, office, etc). nothing is special about the battery driver.

I like TW4.2 I will be keeping that in my kitchen upon more testing (on a live phone)

I have been testing all this on 23064, should be the same for 23060. btw your add to contacts problem is gone in 23064, it seems.

and thanks for all the questions! answering them has tought me some things I think.

Last edited by raidzero; 10-08-2009 at 09:45 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.