View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 10:39 PM
diveman
Regular 'Geeker

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][KITCHEN]->>Oct 7<<-WM 6.5 NK-All Carriers-RZ Baseline 3.2 released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
I think the video drivers in my kitchen blow all others out of the water lol... may as well skip out my entire manila folder and just use your own. the geny manila folder is the engine, along with pretty much everything else about it. I have not separated my manila components (pretty much just stock yozgtag), just added some to change the clock and icons. Just comment out my gen y ext and you should be good, replace with engine from calk and other manila parts you want the rest of the contents of ext\baseline\manila is just dependencies

and diveman, I will see about those packages tomorrow.

edit: nah I'll take a stab it tonight. I am intrigued by the weather apps. But I am trying with everything

oh yeah you probably would want to skip my titanium tweaks EXT since it will overwrite any possible changes your ext's make.. possibly.. explains why the titanium cabs work fine but you cant cook em in...

OK, got it all working. heres what to do. first, delete or skip my titanium tweaks package. then open up the start kithcen.cmd file and erase or comment out the line that calls rz-ch-files.cab (it will break autorun since it doesnt exist because that titanium tweak package was skipped). then rename the _only_titanium in my titaniumweather to _skip. add _only_titanium files to any exts that you have that are titanium (this is not necessary). go intot he app.dat's of each EXT and if there is a shortcut, change it to go in the appropriate folder (internet, multimedia, system tools, office, etc). nothing is special about the battery driver.

I like TW4.2 I will be keeping that in my kitchen upon more testing (on a live phone)

I have been testing all this on 23064, should be the same for 23060. btw your add to contacts problem is gone in 23064, it seems.

and thanks for all the questions! answering them has tought me some things I think.
ive actually been building with 23017 still but i will check out the 6.5.1 just wanted to work with something i was somewhat familiar with while learning ur kitchen but i want to start playing with 6.5.1. With the power driver i cant figure out how to get it work i cook it in but my battery meter isnt displaying a number at all and that one makes it display in increments of one. again with a cab install it works. if you like the 4.2 you might really check out the gps radar. im glad u say ur learning man but the thanks go to u. thank you for supporting. and thank you taking the time to teach.