View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 08:39 PM
m_reyna_16
Regular 'Geeker

m_reyna_16 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][KITCHEN]->>Oct 7<<-WM 6.5 NK-All Carriers-RZ Baseline 3.2 released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
If you have say a manila 2.1 engine and a stock manila engine, this will get FUBAR man. You have to realise just cause some exts work on one kitchen doesnt mean they work on another. People have their kitchens set up differently. Start small, select only the apps you need the slowly add stuff, i usually do it in multiples of 5 until you find the problem. You wouldnt believe how many times ive had to do this in my own kitchen.. Its a pain, but its the best way to do it.
I dont think he includes either of those, there are a lot better d3d drivers out there. The stock drivers usually are the worst. I got some from JMZ that blow the pants off any drivers ive used before.

I usually keep my pagepool between 12 and 18 for best results, Its not a huge thing though. If you want the most memory consider setting it at 12, then try different ones as you continue to cook.
thanks bike, and yes, i know that kitchens are different, but better yet my question was that if he had included another manila engine already? how can i find out (are there keywords in the names of the EXTs one should look out for, stuff like that)? and thanks for pointing out about the drivers, where can i find those that you talked about?