PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 12:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

fitlawns is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to fitlawns
Re: [ROM][KITCHEN]->>Oct 7<<-WM 6.5 NK-All Carriers-RZ Baseline 3.2 released!

Every build Ive tried I end up with error message because I end up with no nbh file, any help?
Old 10-07-2009, 12:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitlawns View Post
Every build Ive tried I end up with error message because I end up with no nbh file, any help?

what? the nbh file gets moved into the RUU folder. can you give more details on how it happens, maybe post your changelog.txt (from RUU) ?
Old 10-07-2009, 12:10 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitlawns View Post
i have no pc and need the nbh file also, op, can you upload it please?
Old 10-07-2009, 12:14 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i have no pc and need the nbh file also, op, can you upload it please?
What version do you want? 23060 or 23017 and titanium or manila
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:21 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
What version do you want? 23060 or 23017 and titanium or manila
2360 manila please and thanx.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:53 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Sorry for the delay... http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ndyjy2kjomq
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:54 PM
acs tester

thanx again op, your the goods.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:59 PM
acs tester

op, is it still a 7z file? i cant get the nbh from that type of file with no pc, im still stuck.
Old 10-07-2009, 01:06 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
op, is it still a 7z file? i cant get the nbh from that type of file with no pc, im still stuck.

ahhh sorry, do you have rar?

I am rarring it, I dont think you can download just an nbh file on the phone:

http://rapidshare.com/files/289921814/RAPHIMG.rar

Last edited by raidzero; 10-07-2009 at 01:43 PM.
Old 10-07-2009, 02:30 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
ahhh sorry, do you have rar?

I am rarring it, I dont think you can download just an nbh file on the phone:

http://rapidshare.com/files/289921814/RAPHIMG.rar
lol, i just tried to use that link but 10 limit dl was used, can you pm me the link? i guess more users needed the nbh but didnt ask.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development