PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 03:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 9<<-WM 6.5 NK-All Carriers-RZ Baseline 3.2 released!

Not that it matters at this point, but I tried the download from post #1 and got the same file corruption error twice that has been mentioned by two others in the thread. I have since downloaded it from one of the re-posts of the mediafire link. Just an fyi... Thanks for reporting on the older Tachi dialer working. I like it, maybe I'm just use to it.

I was glad to read somewhere in this thread that despite your probably purchasing a TP2 you'll be continuing to make TP ROMs as well. It seems there are so few of you left these days...

Can't wait to try out your 23069!

Last edited by Sharkie405; 10-13-2009 at 03:14 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Not that it matters at this point, but I tried the download from post #1 and got the same file corruption error twice that has been mentioned by two others in the thread. I have since downloaded it from one of the re-posts of the mediafire link. Just an fyi...
thanks for the info. I am uploading 23069 titanium right now, 23069 manila is still being tested, though I see no reason why it should have any issues. I will replace the 23064 links with 23069 ones.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Carrier formerly known as Alltel

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

hey raid the ext in calks kitchen has the scroll fix in it and works with the contacts. havent tried it in your kitchen yet.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:19 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveman View Post
hey raid the ext in calks kitchen has the scroll fix in it and works with the contacts. havent tried it in your kitchen yet.

oh yes?? and does the keypad work? btw 23069 titanium ROM up: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5jjafxyn2dm
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 13<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 3.2 released! 23069

dl'ing now. dont know bout the key pad thing i cooked up a 6.5 rom.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker

ill try it in ur kitchen next.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:41 PM
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Ok so I finally flashed the ROM again and I still can't send text through manila. I get the "error, sim card is missing" message again. Am I really the only one this is happening to?

I would like the 2.1 calendar tab too. Is there a way to get that? What about the call history button on the first page linking to the call history in manila and not the WM call history?

I realize I could do all this myself if I cooked my own ROMs, but I've recently moved in with my girl and don't have much time to learn although I still definitely plan on it.

Damn! I love the speed of this ROM!

Last edited by Sharkie405; 10-13-2009 at 03:46 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:45 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

sharkie, try 23069 manila..

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hmtuzjzhqhr
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:53 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
Ah man, you rock! Thanks alot! Hopefully Mediafire doesn't screw me over again and I'll be able to flash right before work. I'll be back later on tonight to report.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:03 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Ah man, you rock! Thanks alot! Hopefully Mediafire doesn't screw me over again and I'll be able to flash right before work. I'll be back later on tonight to report.
thanks... one word of caution though just in general. if you need your phone for work I don't think it's a good practice to rely on a rom you JUST flashed that nobody else has even run yet.. what if there is a horrible bug and your phone becomes unusable? I am not saying there are such bugs in my rom... I have tested it but 23069 is only HOURS old. this is very bleeding edge of the COM3 branch...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development