PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2009, 04:35 AM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 9<<-WM 6.5 NK-All Carriers-RZ Baseline 3.2 released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
Most probably I'm doing the procedure wrong.
Try again - maybe Megaupload was just down for a short while.

Replaced by an HTC Desire: DeFroST 5.x w/ HAVS kernel, 1113MHz ondemand
Old 10-12-2009, 10:34 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO
Carrier: Sprint

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Lightbulb Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 9<<-WM 6.5 NK-All Carriers-RZ Baseline 3.2 released!

Good morning! I'm trying it again and I'll let you know... Iknow it'll work now.
Old 10-12-2009, 10:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Are there no screen shots of the rom?
Old 10-12-2009, 11:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Lightbulb Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 9<<-WM 6.5 NK-All Carriers-RZ Baseline 3.2 released!

It worked and thank you!!!
Old 10-12-2009, 11:50 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Are there no screen shots of the rom?
just the one of the titanium version in the OP.

Gizelle, glad it worked for you
Old 10-12-2009, 04:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Pro 2

bkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good work

Just downloaded and flashed the new 3.2 23064 titanium rom and love it. Lightning quick.

I did find one potential error however. When you are on a call and press the "Keypad" button at the bottom, a menu comes up instead of the keypad. I can't find another way to access the keypad if needed. Any ideas or am I missing something?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkimbler View Post
Just downloaded and flashed the new 3.2 23064 titanium rom and love it. Lightning quick.

I did find one potential error however. When you are on a call and press the "Keypad" button at the bottom, a menu comes up instead of the keypad. I can't find another way to access the keypad if needed. Any ideas or am I missing something?
You have to use the hardware keyboard...

that has been driving me crazy, its some conflict with the new SYS and HTC Phonecanvas. I am hoping that calkulin will fix it in his next release and share with the world how it was done. That is the one thing that does not work for me. Using the hardware keyboard SUCKS. The only thing you can do to get the software keyboard to work is use the stock WM dialer (ugh) or tachi dialer. I personally do not like the tachi dialer. But anyway, I am glad you like the ROM

Last edited by raidzero; 10-12-2009 at 04:42 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-12-2009, 09:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Just downloaded the Manila 23064 ROM. So far so good... Can anyone point out a few of the major differences between 23060 and 23064, if there are any?

The in-call screen looks super bad as*!

I can't seem to finger scroll through contacts in the dialer.
Don't have time to read right now. I know it's an old issue, but can't send texts either. Sim card error pops up. Im sure I can find that fix somewhere.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 10-12-2009 at 10:19 PM.
Old 10-12-2009, 10:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Pro 2

bkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I can't seem to finger scroll through contacts in the dialer.
Don't have time to read right now. I know it's an old issue, but can't send texts either. Sim card error pops up. Im sure I can find that fix somewhere.
Ive been running the Rom all day and havent had any of the issues you list. Finger scrolled through the contact list and sent texts. No sim card issues.

Just wanted to let you know.
Old 10-12-2009, 10:38 PM
ZAZ
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2/Hero/EVO
Carrier: sprint

ZAZ is just getting started

downloading now...the Rom sounds great THANK YOU!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development