PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 10:52 AM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: VZW

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 13<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 3.2 released! 23069

i got the right showcase now. but doesn't open from the corner like hidden task manager use too. and in the new release will showcase be cooked in?
Old 10-15-2009, 10:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
zombie, install showcase suite, not original showcase. it will fix your manila problems and give you a task manager. I will make a cab that will give you back your manila start menu sharkie. and to maxx who posted all the answers to all the issues... thanks! I am glad you like my stuff.\

correct showcase link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...03&postcount=3
Man, you rock even more than I thought! Anyway, I just noticed this morning that even after having been on Opera for a bit and texting a bit and making a couple of calls and general playing around with things my phone is running at 40%! That's incredible...for me anyway; I'm not sure what the average for people is. I expect battery life will be phenomenal! I haven't even done any battery life tweaking in the registry yet! I'm not sure what all you've already done.

All in all I'm extremely happy with your ROM. It's the fastest I've ever used. Granted I don't flash every day like some, but I've used Juicy, Mighty, Silence, NRG, Trentomac's Murda and a few other big names. None had this speed.

Add to that the fact that even though it's bleeding edge it's extremely stable. I can't think of any major bugs off the top of my head.

Nicely done my friend!

Last edited by Sharkie405; 10-15-2009 at 10:56 AM.
Old 10-15-2009, 10:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
...I will make a cab that will give you back your manila start menu sharkie. and to maxx who posted all the answers to all the issues... thanks! I am glad you like my stuff.\
correct showcase link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...03&postcount=3
cool, only other prob I saw was Opera not opening on main PPCGeek page.
I noticed it was an older version so I just installed a newer Opera cab to resolve issue.
Old 10-15-2009, 10:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
i got the right showcase now. but doesn't open from the corner like hidden task manager use too. and in the new release will showcase be cooked in?
I've read it mentioned a couple of times that Showcase will open from the top right corner like HTC Task Manager did. It never has with me though. I always found that kind of annoying anyway. A bigger button on the bottom works fantastically for me.
Old 10-15-2009, 11:05 AM

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

either way it fixes my manila out of position problem so im happy thanks raid and scuccia will hopefully be trying out *71 version when i wake up later
Old 10-15-2009, 11:10 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

manila start menu enable: http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...6&d=1249677295

edit: hmm manila start menu seems to not work 23069...

I will be leaving the manila start menu enabled in future releases. and yes showcase suite is cooked in. there is no top right taskmanager for 6.5.1 - the clock is in the way. I would LOVE to get rid of (or move) the clock over and have the old htc taskmanager work on 6.5.1...

Last edited by raidzero; 10-15-2009 at 11:18 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-15-2009, 11:18 AM

does that disable the whole honeycomb type start menu? because i like that menu since i can change its background so easily.
Old 10-15-2009, 11:19 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
does that disable the whole honeycomb type start menu? because i like that menu since i can change its background so easily.
yes it does and replaces it with manila programs tab in fullscreen. I like the 6.5 start menu... and I like my organization of it and my icons

23071 needs a lot of work. I will instead be releasing a bugfix (showcase, weather, position fix, tachi dialer, UC compliant) 23069 manila once I get this stupid #^%#&#%%@%@ !!!! youtube working..

Last edited by raidzero; 10-15-2009 at 11:21 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-15-2009, 11:20 AM

Quote:
yes it does and replaces it with manila programs tab in fullscreen. I like the 6.5 start menu... and I like my organization of it and my icons
+1 i like it as well. could you make that feature uninstallable? so i can continue using the default 6.5 menu

new bugfree one be UC? or we still doing it manually
Old 10-15-2009, 11:22 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
+1 i like it as well. could you make that feature uninstallable? so i can continue using the default 6.5 menu

new bugfree one be UC? or we still doing it manually
it doesnt work anyway, I will just leave it alone and work on a cab to enable the manila start menu instead. yes UC will work on the bugfix release. I just have to make up a sdconfig.txt to actually test it. but it should work

Last edited by raidzero; 10-15-2009 at 11:24 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development