PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2009, 11:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

m_reyna_16 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 9<<-WM 6.5 NK-All Carriers-RZ Baseline 3.2 released!

hey raid, calk just uploaded his new kitchen and fixed the needing to flash to stock thing! maybe that will be of help to you
Old 10-13-2009, 04:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkimbler View Post
Ive been running the Rom all day and havent had any of the issues you list. Finger scrolled through the contact list and sent texts. No sim card issues.

Just wanted to let you know.
You can send text through the manila screen? I can send texts through the WM text screen, but not through the TF3D text screen.

RAIDZERO, any chance you could either point me in the direction of the clock you use in your ROM or post a cab of it?

Last edited by Sharkie405; 10-13-2009 at 05:07 AM.
Old 10-13-2009, 07:46 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Just downloaded the Manila 23064 ROM. So far so good... Can anyone point out a few of the major differences between 23060 and 23064, if there are any?

The in-call screen looks super bad as*!

I can't seem to finger scroll through contacts in the dialer.
Don't have time to read right now. I know it's an old issue, but can't send texts either. Sim card error pops up. Im sure I can find that fix somewhere.
try a hard reset, I included the CDMA manila fix for texting, I did not know we could finger scroll IN the dialer, I just use icontact for finger scrolling I cannot live without it... about the clock, here it is its the black glass clear flip from calk.

edit: 23064 seems faster, and I think they replaced the softkey button text with icons for 23064..

Last edited by raidzero; 10-13-2009 at 08:09 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:01 AM
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
try a hard reset, I included the CDMA manila fix for texting, I did not know we could finger scroll IN the dialer, I just use icontact for finger scrolling I cannot live without it... about the clock, here it is its the black glass clear flip from calk.

edit: 23064 seems faster, and I think they replaced the softkey button text with icons for 23064..
So I'm running Calkulin's new 23064 ROM at the moment, but I'll reflash yours tonight when I get home from work. Your ROM was super-fast especially in TF3D. The slider slips across the screen sooooo smoothly and quickly it felt as though it was anticipating my movements.
As far as the dialer, I guess I was thinking about the Tachi dialer, where when you hit the contacts button from the dialer you are able to finger scroll through that list. Afterwards I realized it was a different dialer and so...yeah... duh.

Oh and thanks so much for the cab!

Last edited by Sharkie405; 10-13-2009 at 11:09 AM.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:17 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
So I'm running Calkulin's new 23064 ROM at the moment, but I'll reflash yours tonight when I get home from work. Your ROM was super-fast especially in TF3D. The slider slips across the screen sooooo smoothly and quickly it felt as though it was anticipating my movements.
As far as the dialer, I guess I was thinking about the Tachi dialer, where when you hit the contacts button from the dialer you are able to finger scroll through that list. Afterwards I realized it was a different dialer and so...yeah... duh.

Oh and thanks so much for the cab!
thanks! no problem

I also just got the new calk kitchen and the keypad dialer is not fixed I guess I will just proceed with the stupid tachi dialer until there is a fix.. I hate that thing.. I dont really want to release it with a stupid scrollbar in the in-call window but the keypad does work then..

edit: titanium is super fast also on my titanium one.. i like to think everything about my roms is fast

Last edited by raidzero; 10-13-2009 at 11:20 AM.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:26 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
thanks! no problem

I also just got the new calk kitchen and the keypad dialer is not fixed I guess I will just proceed with the stupid tachi dialer until there is a fix.. I hate that thing.. I dont really want to release it with a stupid scrollbar in the in-call window but the keypad does work then..

edit: titanium is super fast also on my titanium one.. i like to think everything about my roms is fast
Okay then I must really be confused... right now I'm running Calkulins latest 23064 ROM. It has the Tachi Dialer. There is no scroll bar when in the "in call" screen or any other screen... Everything about the dialer works as it should as far as I can tell. I remember when the newer builds came out; first there was an issue with it, but I haven't seen that again since I stopped using Juicy ROMs.

I'm assuming his new ROM is made with his new Kitchen, maybe that's where I'm confused...

Last edited by Sharkie405; 10-13-2009 at 11:29 AM.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:36 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Okay then I must really be confused... right now I'm running Calkulins latest 23064 ROM. It has the Tachi Dialer. There is no scroll bar when in the "in call" screen or any other screen... Everything about the dialer works as it should as far as I can tell. I remember when the newer builds came out; first there was an issue with it, but I haven't seen that again since I stopped using Juicy ROMs.

I'm assuming his new ROM is made with his new Kitchen, maybe that's where I'm confused...
yeah it is I am sure. I did not get the rom I got his kitchen, to see if he fixed the issue I am having in his. there are no issues with the TACHI (phonecanvas v4) dialer. My rom/kitchen uses the old phonecanvas v3 and that is where the scrollbars exist in the in-call screen(without the fix- the fix for the scrollbar breaks the in-call keypad button though)

edit: 1000th post! woooo

Last edited by raidzero; 10-13-2009 at 12:38 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:33 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

flak, that is a known issue... the only thing you can is use the hard keyboard. by the way.. I cannot see your post I only know it exists by the email notification since I am subscribed to this thread.. do others see flak's post:

Sorry if I missed this somewhere. But in the latest version of the titanium rom the keypad button once on a call doesn't give you the option to display the keypad.

??
Old 10-13-2009, 12:42 PM
VIP Member

I can't see flak's post.

So am I able to install an older version of the tachi dialer? v.2d perhaps? I like the blue and white version of that. Sorry to bother you so much about issues that are old to you I'm sure.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 10-13-2009 at 12:45 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:52 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
I can't see flak's post.

So am I able to install an older version of the tachi dialer? v.2d perhaps? I like the blue and white version of that. Sorry to bother you so much about issues that are old to you I'm sure.
you should be able to install any dialer you like and it will overwrite what I have. I am installing mikeknoops energyrom blue/black v2d tachi dialer on my test TP and will report.

edit: works fine.

also, I am dling 23069 right now...

Last edited by raidzero; 10-13-2009 at 02:11 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development