PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 03:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 23<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/71/75 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
will do, flashing now. sharkie now that you have got the kitchen working how is it? and jdm, did you get it working for you yet?
The kitchen is phenom! I'm like WTF was I waiting for. z0mbiexx just led me in the right direction as to how to turn all my cabs into ext files to put in the kitchen so as soon as I get back home I'm going to try and make my (your) ultimate ROM. Exciting times!

Last edited by Sharkie405; 10-26-2009 at 03:34 PM.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 23<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/71/75 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Glad to hear it By the way, I only have so many TP's because I am the network administrator for my company, and have some TP's my users traded for other phones. (everyone except for a few people hates their TP, I wish I did not get one for everyone lol)

then again, those that like their phone are running my old 23017 rom LOL everyone else is stock..
Old 10-26-2009, 05:00 PM
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Cookin' my first program into a ROM... we'll see how it goes...
so far so good...
flashing now...
failure ...
Try no. 2...

Last edited by Sharkie405; 10-26-2009 at 05:16 PM.
Old 10-26-2009, 05:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
will do, flashing now. sharkie now that you have got the kitchen working how is it? and jdm, did you get it working for you yet?
I tried many times but nothing.
Old 10-26-2009, 06:43 PM
VIP Member

Aight, so I finally added a program to the kitchen and it cooked it and it's cool. I added Pocket Uno. The first one I tried to add was z0mbiexx's 6.5.1 HTC Start Menu cab. It's a cab that changes the icon in the bottom bar start menu button. I change that cab to EXT format and put it in the EXT\Baseline folder, but nothing happened that first time I cooked it. I did the same with the Pocket Uno and it worked. I'm thinking that I have to do something different with the start button cab because it's different type of program or not a program at all. Do I need to change it to EXT or something else? What folder should it go into once changed?

I guess my mistake is in thinking that anything that's in cab form can be turned into EXT form and put in that folder.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 10-26-2009 at 06:49 PM.
Old 10-26-2009, 06:57 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Aight, so I finally added a program to the kitchen and it cooked it and it's cool. I added Pocket Uno. The first one I tried to add was z0mbiexx's 6.5.1 HTC Start Menu cab. It's a cab that changes the icon in the bottom bar start menu button. I change that cab to EXT format and put it in the EXT\Baseline folder, but nothing happened that first time I cooked it. I did the same with the Pocket Uno and it worked. I'm thinking that I have to do something different with the start button cab because it's different type of program or not a program at all. Do I need to change it to EXT or something else? What folder should it go into once changed?

I guess my mistake is in thinking that anything that's in cab form can be turned into EXT form and put in that folder.
That is correct just put them into a subfolder under EXT\baseline\

like put your htc start menu ext into ext\baseline\zzzzzz_last (since it will be processed last) i always recommend starting with putting things last then you can work around the order of everything once you see it work. I have also never converted from cab to EXT, I always go from cab to OEM to EXT.. the tools for that have been provided in TOOLS.

jdm, are you still getting that same error? I need to know exactly what you do from download on to be able to help with what may be wrong. assuming htcrt.exe is there and you are an administrator, there should be no issues

edit: 23502 with 32mb PP sucks battery like crazy. then again I have no signal at home .. I have an airave but it is only active during a call..

Last edited by raidzero; 10-26-2009 at 07:04 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-26-2009, 07:32 PM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
That is correct just put them into a subfolder under EXT\baseline\

like put your htc start menu ext into ext\baseline\zzzzzz_last (since it will be processed last) i always recommend starting with putting things last then you can work around the order of everything once you see it work. I have also never converted from cab to EXT, I always go from cab to OEM to EXT.. the tools for that have been provided in TOOLS.

jdm, are you still getting that same error? I need to know exactly what you do from download on to be able to help with what may be wrong. assuming htcrt.exe is there and you are an administrator, there should be no issues

edit: 23502 with 32mb PP sucks battery like crazy. then again I have no signal at home .. I have an airave but it is only active during a call..
Yes, the same errors and I did all like you tell me.
I download in a folder called kitchen, extracted here,replaced XIP for the last one:http://raidzero.alexauv.com/xip/10-26-09/ , double click in start kitchen, the name of the Rom, my desiredip, manila, baseline the sys:yes,paggepool: 32 after the last enter a message said:The system cannot find the path specified.
Old 10-26-2009, 07:34 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Yes, the same errors and I did all like you tell me.
I download in a folder called kitchen, extracted here,replaced XIP for the last one:http://raidzero.alexauv.com/xip/10-26-09/ , double click in start kitchen, the name of the Rom, my desiredip, manila, baseline the sys:yes,paggepool: 32 after the last enter a message said:The system cannot find the path specified.
the problem is you need to put 23052 or 23017 or whatever build you are after in the second prompt. also make sure that there is a folder wioth the name 23502 in ROM and also in SYS.

when using my sys and xip you need to get both.
Old 10-26-2009, 07:37 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Yeah one of them I made today I put at a 24 PP and even that wasn't great. I think I'll stick w/20.

The HTC start button thing worked. So, anything that's a cab can be turned into OEM then to EXT then put in your kitchen in the appropriate place in the EXT folder?
Old 10-26-2009, 07:43 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
the problem is you need to put 23052 or 23017 or whatever build you are after in the second prompt. also make sure that there is a folder wioth the name 23502 in ROM and also in SYS.

when using my sys and xip you need to get both.
Ok, I will try rigth now.
Thank you for all your support.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development