PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 08:49 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 23<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/71/75 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
My Windows 7 will be here soon too! I read in Da_G's thread that he didn't see any differences b\w 081 and 502 and therefore wasn't posting it. Any big differences that you know of?
nope, except perfbox was left in... not sure what to do with that though, so it will be skipped from now on..
Old 10-26-2009, 09:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 23<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/71/75 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Also I have both Titanium and Manila in the 081 ROM built with your kitchen. I entered manila in the 3rd question as I was building it though... Not that I mind. It seems Titanium as come a long way since I last messed with it. The scrolling works a ton better than last time. I may even consider using it for sh*** and giggles. Do your Titanium ROMs have the Titanium project 7 built in already?

Oh and it's says "Beta Expires 12/01/2009" does that mean it's going to stop working at that time?

Last edited by Sharkie405; 10-26-2009 at 09:08 AM.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:02 AM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

windows 7 FTW. just sucks i spend hours finding drivers that work.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:05 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
My Windows 7 will be here soon too! I read in Da_G's thread that he didn't see any differences b\w 081 and 502 and therefore wasn't posting it. Any big differences that you know of?

Oh, and I'm a bit confused on the nightly updated kitchen. If I wanted 23502, for example, from you; I would have to download the entire kitchen again? Are there any other spots besides Da_G's thread we can find new builds?
I suppose I can make a script that just uploads my SYS builds, but every day I add more so it will continually grow, unless I worked some sort of magic to only upload individual SYS builds that have changed since last upload... I will look into it. kind of a big undertaking!

da_g is where I suggest you get all your builds, they always work (boot). there is also a thread on edtp in chefs corner
Old 10-26-2009, 09:10 AM
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
I suppose I can make a script that just uploads my SYS builds, but every day I add more so it will continually grow, unless I worked some sort of magic to only upload individual SYS builds that have changed since last upload... I will look into it. kind of a big undertaking!

da_g is where I suggest you get all your builds, they always work (boot). there is also a thread on edtp in chefs corner
Dude, I wouldn't dream of asking you to do anymore than you already do for us. I was just curious is all. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing anything unneccessarily.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:17 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

lol - about the beta thing no it will not stop working, (anyway even if it did, do you REALLY think you'll be running that build for more than a few days haha) and it should have been removed on autorun.. if not you can delete the key HKLM\System\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Device Beta. I have not added the features that separate make titanium only install for titanium ROMs.. no big deal its just add a few more skip files to the SYS. I will do that, thanks for the reminder! I won't be getting win7 today, still gonna be another 8 hours (transferring from corporate server, not a bittorrent ), so tomorrow I will have it.

I agree my nightly kitchen is not bandwidth friendly - it is mainly for myself to rest easy knowing I have backups, and its easy to tell people to just download that instead of cook, rar, and upload ( a titanium and a manila version of each SYS) manually.

Oh yeah, for offical releases (ones I have tested and stuff) I will still be rarring and uploading to mediafire

Last edited by raidzero; 10-26-2009 at 09:21 AM.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:16 AM
VIP Member

RZ, do your Titanium ROMs usually come with WM 7 Titanium already cooked in?
Old 10-26-2009, 11:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I really love your work but it's so dificult with kitchens yesterday I download five times the last kitchen (23081) and always gave me errors today I will try the last one with out ESET I am using Windows 7
Old 10-26-2009, 11:53 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
RZ, do your Titanium ROMs usually come with WM 7 Titanium already cooked in?
No, "stock" titanium only. you can add the wm7 titanium project in the kitchen but you will need to skip my titanium cpr's.. I think that is all and I am not sure if my toggles panel will be present after the wm7 titanium is cooked in.

I got a script going that archives my SYS directories straight from the kitchen into their own RAR files and uploads them into a new folder (named the date) on my site. raidzero.alexauv.com/sys/(date)Will be doing the same with XIP (ROM folders)

have not run it fully yet but I have run a proof of concept once it is completed it will be added to my scheduled tasks to run every night.

Last edited by raidzero; 10-26-2009 at 11:57 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:54 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
I really love your work but it's so dificult with kitchens yesterday I download five times the last kitchen (23081) and always gave me errors today I will try the last one with out ESET I am using Windows 7
please make sure you are either the administrator (or a member of the administrators group) on your machine and also ensure that htcrt.exe exists in TOOLS.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development