View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 09:17 AM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 23<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/71/75 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

lol - about the beta thing no it will not stop working, (anyway even if it did, do you REALLY think you'll be running that build for more than a few days haha) and it should have been removed on autorun.. if not you can delete the key HKLM\System\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Device Beta. I have not added the features that separate make titanium only install for titanium ROMs.. no big deal its just add a few more skip files to the SYS. I will do that, thanks for the reminder! I won't be getting win7 today, still gonna be another 8 hours (transferring from corporate server, not a bittorrent ), so tomorrow I will have it.

I agree my nightly kitchen is not bandwidth friendly - it is mainly for myself to rest easy knowing I have backups, and its easy to tell people to just download that instead of cook, rar, and upload ( a titanium and a manila version of each SYS) manually.

Oh yeah, for offical releases (ones I have tested and stuff) I will still be rarring and uploading to mediafire

Last edited by raidzero; 10-26-2009 at 09:21 AM.