PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2009, 04:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Carrier formerly known as Alltel

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 19<<6.5 NK-28002-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

i looked at my phone this morning. and was shocked to see that my location gps weather had started working. huh? i really dont dig the messaging program in the rom and im missing arcsoft what do i pull out of the kitchen to get rid of it?
Old 11-21-2009, 06:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 19<<6.5 NK-28002-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazgul07 View Post
Got a quick question. I don't particularly like the clear tab slider in manila, and I want the original. I removed the rootlinux_Max_Clear_Tab EXT package from manila tweaks. . . but it still cooked in. is there another package I need to remove?
I messed up and EVERY manila file ended up in the clock fix (1,314 files)... this will be fixed tonight. therefor any manila stuff you changed would have just been overwritten when the clockFix was applied.

VZW users: the rom has a 32mb Pagepool.. use the pagepool changed to ower that to maybe 12.. manila 2.5 on a VZW TP.. I never thought that would work.

opera 10 does not save settings, are you talking about 10 or 9.7 ??

I let the thread get away from me, been a little busy.. but thanks to all who said it rocks
Old 11-21-2009, 06:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Nazgul07 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
I messed up and EVERY manila file ended up in the clock fix (1,314 files)... this will be fixed tonight. therefor any manila stuff you changed would have just been overwritten when the clockFix was applied.
Thanks I was thinking there was a problem with that many files being there lol
Old 11-21-2009, 07:22 PM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveman View Post
i looked at my phone this morning. and was shocked to see that my location gps weather had started working. huh? i really dont dig the messaging program in the rom and im missing arcsoft what do i pull out of the kitchen to get rid of it?
just automatically started working?
Old 11-21-2009, 08:00 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazgul07 View Post
Got a quick question. I don't particularly like the clear tab slider in manila, and I want the original. I removed the rootlinux_Max_Clear_Tab EXT package from manila tweaks. . . but it still cooked in. is there another package I need to remove?
speaking about the clear tab, somebody modded a transparent slider for manila 2.5 that works without overlap:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=97345

i've been using it without issues

Replaced by an HTC Desire: DeFroST 5.x w/ HAVS kernel, 1113MHz ondemand
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-21-2009, 09:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro
Carrier: Verizon

chestdoc is a n00b

Can't find "clear storage" anywhere. Help!
Old 11-21-2009, 11:52 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by chestdoc View Post
Can't find "clear storage" anywhere. Help!
clear storage is not included, really its easier just to use the hardware buttons, I don't think I have done clear storage in many moons. If you want it though you can get it from calk's kitchen I am sure..

edit: Its in OEMDRIVERS, I moduled it, (thought I made a package out of it but that must been an old kitchen) obviously it doesn't work as a module, so I recmodded it. (made it a file) testing now/ I also fixed the clockFix..

edit 2: clearstorage is not going to make it into system tonight, but it can go in system tools. so thast what I will do, running out of time before the upload routine starts

edit 3: module or not, doesn't matter. what matters is the shortcut it seems, so I recreated that and I have it showing up in the control panel, hopefulyl manila doesnt break it. Also got rid of the second power icon in system.

Last edited by raidzero; 11-22-2009 at 12:56 AM.
Old 11-22-2009, 12:41 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveman View Post
remoive 7_manila_tweaks\valkyrie MMS fix (or something liek that), replace it with JD acrsoft in unused
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-22-2009, 12:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC PRO1, HTC PRO2, EVO 4G
Carrier: SPRINT

dizzthebarber is becoming a great contributor

ok two things i seen one with the mms when you go to the menu and add recipient they dont come up and it willnt book mark only in IE GREAT JOB
Old 11-22-2009, 01:05 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzthebarber View Post
ok two things i seen one with the mms when you go to the menu and add recipient they dont come up and it willnt book mark only in IE GREAT JOB
I know about the recipient thing. I also thought the opera had issues, but only with version 10. my opera 9.7 saves bookmarks without issue.

update on clear storage and power icons.. it seems as soon as manila loads, the clear storage icon goes away, and the second power icon shows up.. if you have a burning desire to hard reset via software you could always go into \windows and click on clear storage.. in file explorer. tonights upload just started so no more changes from me tonight.

Last edited by raidzero; 11-22-2009 at 01:09 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development