View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 01:05 AM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 19<<6.5 NK-28002-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzthebarber View Post
ok two things i seen one with the mms when you go to the menu and add recipient they dont come up and it willnt book mark only in IE GREAT JOB
I know about the recipient thing. I also thought the opera had issues, but only with version 10. my opera 9.7 saves bookmarks without issue.

update on clear storage and power icons.. it seems as soon as manila loads, the clear storage icon goes away, and the second power icon shows up.. if you have a burning desire to hard reset via software you could always go into \windows and click on clear storage.. in file explorer. tonights upload just started so no more changes from me tonight.

Last edited by raidzero; 11-22-2009 at 01:09 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.