View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 09:05 AM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 23<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/71/75 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
My Windows 7 will be here soon too! I read in Da_G's thread that he didn't see any differences b\w 081 and 502 and therefore wasn't posting it. Any big differences that you know of?

Oh, and I'm a bit confused on the nightly updated kitchen. If I wanted 23502, for example, from you; I would have to download the entire kitchen again? Are there any other spots besides Da_G's thread we can find new builds?
I suppose I can make a script that just uploads my SYS builds, but every day I add more so it will continually grow, unless I worked some sort of magic to only upload individual SYS builds that have changed since last upload... I will look into it. kind of a big undertaking!

da_g is where I suggest you get all your builds, they always work (boot). there is also a thread on edtp in chefs corner