PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2009, 07:16 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 9<<-WM 6.5 NK-All Carriers-RZ Baseline 3.2 released!

Hey raid, i can host your kitchen and rom on my site, you get unlimited storage and bandwidth! Im going to be working on my tp2 kitchen tonight, have you started getting yours together yet?
Old 10-11-2009, 07:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
Hey raid, i can host your kitchen and rom on my site, you get unlimited storage and bandwidth! Im going to be working on my tp2 kitchen tonight, have you started getting yours together yet?
I have not done anything TP2 related yet.. thanks for the offer, I will email you for more information... how did you get unlimited storage and bandwidth??? I would like that though. Thanks!
Old 10-11-2009, 07:43 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
I have not done anything TP2 related yet.. thanks for the offer, I will email you for more information... how did you get unlimited storage and bandwidth??? I would like that though. Thanks!
Aight, im gonna try it out. I really want to get the LEO sense manila running! I need that damn unlocker! Have you figured out what phone your gonna get next?
From dreamhose, i got one hell of a deal, year of hosting and domain for $50, includes unlimited bandwidth and storage!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-11-2009, 09:32 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
Aight, im gonna try it out. I really want to get the LEO sense manila running! I need that damn unlocker! Have you figured out what phone your gonna get next?
From dreamhose, i got one hell of a deal, year of hosting and domain for $50, includes unlimited bandwidth and storage!
thanks for the hosting! I am going to go with TP2, since I think there will be a bigger modding community than the Imagio. I will see if I can place my order tomorrow! I will still develop for TP though
Old 10-11-2009, 09:46 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

hey guys/girls, any users having any issues not receiving MMS's on my rom/kitchen products? I never use MMS so I don't really know but my wife said someone sent her some and she never got them... I sent a test MMS from my TP to hers and she received it fine. the sender in question has a dumb phone but MMS is MMS, isn't it?
Old 10-11-2009, 10:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Carrier formerly known as Alltel

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
hey guys/girls, any users having any issues not receiving MMS's on my rom/kitchen products? I never use MMS so I don't really know but my wife said someone sent her some and she never got them... I sent a test MMS from my TP to hers and she received it fine. the sender in question has a dumb phone but MMS is MMS, isn't it?
im not having any issues.
Old 10-11-2009, 11:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO
Carrier: Sprint

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Question Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 9<<-WM 6.5 NK-All Carriers-RZ Baseline 3.2 released!

Hi my name is Gizelle, I'm trying to download your manila but after trying to unzip it, it comes out corrupted. I've windows vista which could probably has something to do with it. I tried you titanium and is fast, nice. I've observed that your Rom's have the necesary and they are not full of applications that at the end you don't use them or need them. If you could please assist or help. Thank you.
Old 10-11-2009, 11:28 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
Hi my name is Gizelle, I'm trying to download your manila but after trying to unzip it, it comes out corrupted. I've windows vista which could probably has something to do with it. I tried you titanium and is fast, nice. I've observed that your Rom's have the necesary and they are not full of applications that at the end you don't use them or need them. If you could please assist or help. Thank you.
you are the second person to mention this.. use this megaupload link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1TWBVI5K
Old 10-12-2009, 12:02 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hi and thank you, already tried the megaupload and it says that the file is temporarily unavailable. Any suggestions???
Old 10-12-2009, 12:08 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Most probably I'm doing the procedure wrong.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development