PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2009, 10:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible and touch pro2
Carrier: Verizon

chrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][KITCHEN]->>SEP 29<<-WM 6.5 NK-All Carriers-RZ Baseline 3.1 released!

have been messing with the rom all afternoon and cant find anything wrong, everything is very fast . one thing i did notice was quick gps keeps telling me connection failed try again later , install a carrier cab with no luck.. data works fine otherwise

thxs for another great rom
Old 09-30-2009, 04:54 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

I have tons of updated HTC apps if you want em Mostly from the leo!
Im going to work on the tp2 kitchen this week! Let me know if you wanna help me out with it, i would like to try platform rebuilders since it builds so damn fast!

Last edited by bikeandestroyx; 09-30-2009 at 05:03 AM.
Old 09-30-2009, 06:52 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisloveskaos View Post
have been messing with the rom all afternoon and cant find anything wrong, everything is very fast . one thing i did notice was quick gps keeps telling me connection failed try again later , install a carrier cab with no luck.. data works fine otherwise

thxs for another great rom
quickgps does not work, this is confirmed. must be a conflict with HTC's new drivers, as that is all that has changed that could effect it, the GPS driver does work and it can see satellites... I have a ton of leo packages I will be trying out... may help. or I could just get them from badx.. anyway glad you like it!
and diveman, thanks!

Last edited by raidzero; 09-30-2009 at 07:47 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:08 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Here is a quick script I modified to do mass OEM to EXT conversion, useful when porting other device (leo) packages and you prefer to load up on EXT and not OEM. unzip to the root of your C: drive, or put them where you like but modify the paths in the batch file to be relative of where you place them.

note: 67 downloads and no reported issues other than the quickgps thing. This is good news, but please if you download my rom/kitchen please post feedback whether positive or negative! Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: rar Mass-OEMtoEXT.rar (8.7 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by raidzero; 09-30-2009 at 01:29 PM.
Old 10-01-2009, 12:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Carrier formerly known as Alltel

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
Here is a quick script I modified to do mass OEM to EXT conversion, useful when porting other device (leo) packages and you prefer to load up on EXT and not OEM. unzip to the root of your C: drive, or put them where you like but modify the paths in the batch file to be relative of where you place them.

note: 67 downloads and no reported issues other than the quickgps thing. This is good news, but please if you download my rom/kitchen please post feedback whether positive or negative! Thanks!
and the gps is not a deal. lock is amazingly fast. i LOVE the kitchen. one question why does the rom not play well with chome. i like it a lot better even though the customizer is easy to use. like if i take customizer out of kitchen and stick chome in i cant change anything with chome. also with titanium weather why does it show up on my home screen with x's through it even when i remove it from kitchen.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:50 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveman View Post
and the gps is not a deal. lock is amazingly fast. i LOVE the kitchen. one question why does the rom not play well with chome. i like it a lot better even though the customizer is easy to use. like if i take customizer out of kitchen and stick chome in i cant change anything with chome. also with titanium weather why does it show up on my home screen with x's through it even when i remove it from kitchen.

I have never used chome editor. but you may be seeing TW anyway because of my cpr files that are imported at autorun time, take the titanium_480x640.cpr and titanium640x480.cpr from sys\bronzenonEA from another kitchen and put them in the same directory in my kitchen. then go into the sprinrDM* directory in EXT\raidzero and edit config_operator.txt to delete CAB: \Windows\rz-ch-files.cab. try this, it may work. CHome editor may also be fixed by getting rid of my cpr's and chome settings in general. note: clauncher is what provides the toggles panel on chome, if you remove it be sure to add mortscript somewhere else or else other panels will stop working (opera, TW, etc) I am going to release a more user-friendly kitchen that people will be able to change easier. (my dependencies may be confusing)

clauncher also has a provxml which is applied at autorun, clauncher.provxml

I added a chome editor ext from calk's 9-16 VK, will report.

I added some default chome settings to the kitchen/rom (as I stated earlier in the post about copying the cpr files), this way all you need to do is either not cook in my rz-ch-files cab o rjust uninstall it from remove programs, after that chome editor will work fine and my customization scripts will also work. my frankenstein clauncher toggles panel will stop working though as will titanium weather. I will work on a way to make all this play nicely.

Last edited by raidzero; 10-01-2009 at 09:01 AM.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
will work on a way to make all this play nicely.
lol. ty
Old 10-01-2009, 10:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

BFL555 is just getting started

Would you please tell me where in a kitchen i can setup folders and subfolders (like you have under StartMenu as Office->exel, word, etc...) to get things more organized.
Not a big deal to get it done after its cooked, but would love to know how to set it up, so it cookes right at the beggining.

thank you
Old 10-02-2009, 07:31 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFL555 View Post
Would you please tell me where in a kitchen i can setup folders and subfolders (like you have under StartMenu as Office->exel, word, etc...) to get things more organized.
Not a big deal to get it done after its cooked, but would love to know how to set it up, so it cookes right at the beggining.

thank you
if it not done in app.dat of each ext, it is done in OEM\oem_lang_0409\initflashfiles.dat
Old 10-04-2009, 09:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker

found a prob with pocket rar. when i try to run it it locks up device.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development