PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2009, 02:20 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

i2nd2none is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][KITCHEN]->>SEP 29<<-WM 6.5 NK-All Carriers-RZ Baseline 3.1 released!

hello raid, only issue im having is facebook app uder internet folder not working says failed to start facebook app..tried soft resetting still same message treid re-installing facebook app again but still unable to login..any fix?..btw very nice stable rom..any help appreciated thanks..
Old 10-05-2009, 08:03 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveman View Post
found a prob with pocket rar. when i try to run it it locks up device.
indeed. I recmodded it and am thinking that was the problem (it being a module). My app.dat places the EXE in \program files\pocket rar. modules (afaik) can only be placed into \windows and this is where the problem comes from. I am sure the facebook thing is the same thing. I am cooking now with facebook and pocket rar as files instead of modules, then I will cook with them as modules but not move them into program files and see which is faster to load and that will be what ends up in 3.2..

3.2 will contain 23017 and 23060. I am really starting to love 23060. The only bug in it is in regular phonecanvas (what is in 23017), the keypad does not work in a call. meaning you cannot delete voicemails, etc... the workaround will be to use tachi dialer in 6.5.1 builds :-\

Last edited by raidzero; 10-05-2009 at 08:08 AM.
Old 10-05-2009, 08:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2
Carrier: Sprint

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

available today?
Old 10-05-2009, 09:10 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
available today?
hah, that depends on how busy I am at work today. ...
Old 10-05-2009, 09:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2
Carrier: Sprint

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

understandable, I'm going out of town Wed morning for vacation and am looking for a stable rom w/good battery life to use the whole time.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:55 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

it looks like even with the tachi dialer the in call keypad does not work... this is slowing progress down.. I say my rom has great battery life.. standby time is great, its almost like a dumbphone! (about 7% lost per day)

Last edited by raidzero; 10-05-2009 at 11:08 AM.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:33 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

3.2 kitchen zipping and soon to be uploaded! completely compatible with chome editor. in fact I replaced titanium customizer with it, its so much better The kitchen adds 23060 and some other enhancements to the EXTs. uses calkulin's flamerise as the default theme because it is so awesome. ROMs will be uploaded tomorrow, for now enjoy the kitchen! OP updated with new instructions
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:15 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate
Carrier: AT&T

coldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [KITCHEN]->>Oct 6<<-WM 6.5 NK-All Carriers-RZ Baseline 3.2 released!

Hey Raid, I can't get the kitchen to complete building.... I am getting the following error:

Failed to set data for htcrt_backup

any suggestions?

Please hit "Thanks" if I helped you.

Last edited by coldheat06; 10-07-2009 at 12:29 AM.
Old 10-07-2009, 01:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Carrier formerly known as Alltel

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
3.2 kitchen zipping and soon to be uploaded! completely compatible with chome editor. in fact I replaced titanium customizer with it, its so much better The kitchen adds 23060 and some other enhancements to the EXTs. uses calkulin's flamerise as the default theme because it is so awesome. ROMs will be uploaded tomorrow, for now enjoy the kitchen! OP updated with new instructions
sweet! i agree that chome is better. downloading.
Old 10-07-2009, 06:54 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Re: [KITCHEN]->>Oct 6<<-WM 6.5 NK-All Carriers-RZ Baseline 3.2 released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldheat06 View Post
Hey Raid, I can't get the kitchen to complete building.... I am getting the following error:

Failed to set data for htcrt_backup

any suggestions?
I tested every build and today screen plugin (titanium/tf3d, 23017/23060) before I uploaded, maybe it got corrupted. I am extracting and going to try it and see. may have to reupload it. I have never seen that error before... what part of the process do you get the error? what parameters are you giving it? (build and titanium/manila?)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development