PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2009, 06:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Carrier formerly known as Alltel

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 2<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

hey rz, in the 21874 sys u posted i dont believe it had the most current netcf. i have a cab and it works should i just turn it into an ext and add to kitchen or ahould it be part of the sys?
Old 11-08-2009, 07:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

RZ, something new for you sometime soon hopefully. It's what I was asking about the other day! Found this link over at NRG's thread...

http://pocketnow.com/software-1/touc...w-in-landscape
Old 11-08-2009, 07:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveman View Post
hey rz, in the 21874 sys u posted i dont believe it had the most current netcf. i have a cab and it works should i just turn it into an ext and add to kitchen or ahould it be part of the sys?
yes you can keep it as an EXT, open up start kitchen.cmd in notepad and add this line to the section that adds skip files:

Code:
echo > SYS\%buildver%\NetCF\_skip
that way it will carry across new builds and automatcially skip the one from SYS. SYS is nothing but a bunch of OEMs, you could just put every package in the oem directory (all of the sys) and it would work fine...
Old 11-09-2009, 01:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

jmoney2001 is a n00b

hey guys any one with 23502 rom have problems with running nue overclocking software??? when i open the program and it asks me are you sure you want to overclock i say yes and it freezes whole phone. is their something i am doing wrong??? i also heard it maybe cuz of the touch pro aim using because not all of them are same. how do i check this
Old 11-09-2009, 01:45 AM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
RZ, something new for you sometime soon hopefully. It's what I was asking about the other day! Found this link over at NRG's thread...

http://pocketnow.com/software-1/touc...w-in-landscape
Whoa, apparently, according to the comments in that link, that's a newer build of Manila 2.1 which has the weather clock built in! That might be just what some of us are looking for =)

Manila 2_1_19193517_0

Replaced by an HTC Desire: DeFroST 5.x w/ HAVS kernel, 1113MHz ondemand
Old 11-09-2009, 02:04 AM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

And apparently, yozgatg is porting Manila 2.5 to VGA as well, and it'll be more stable than the beta floating around right now.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2409

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2420
Old 11-09-2009, 07:50 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoney2001 View Post
hey guys any one with 23502 rom have problems with running nue overclocking software??? when i open the program and it asks me are you sure you want to overclock i say yes and it freezes whole phone. is their something i am doing wrong??? i also heard it maybe cuz of the touch pro aim using because not all of them are same. how do i check this
nueoverclock does not work on the 6.5 native kernel! its a shame, it was designed for 6.1 kernel, we are running the real 6.5 now. not all TP's are on the 6.5 native kernel.. they should be by now though, at least all the 6.5 roms out there..
Old 11-09-2009, 07:51 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat View Post
Whoa, apparently, according to the comments in that link, that's a newer build of Manila 2.1 which has the weather clock built in! That might be just what some of us are looking for =)

Manila 2_1_19193517_0
thats the version I was wokring on before it got way too much for me to do...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat View Post
And apparently, yozgatg is porting Manila 2.5 to VGA as well, and it'll be more stable than the beta floating around right now.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2409

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2420
sweet! yozgtag version of 2.5!!! excellent (he is the one who made the version we are running now )
Old 11-09-2009, 10:22 AM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

23506 and 23088 have any benefits over 23502?
Old 11-09-2009, 10:32 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
23506 and 23088 have any benefits over 23502?
23506 seems faster (it probably isn't really... but whatever), I will have a ROM out with it today. Still fine-tuning it. 23088 is not working fully but 23506 is, go ahead and get 23506 it works fine. 23088 was just a bad dump.

Last edited by raidzero; 11-09-2009 at 10:35 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development