PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2009, 04:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC PRO1, HTC PRO2, EVO 4G
Carrier: SPRINT

dizzthebarber is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 15<<6.5 NK-23506-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
put your cab in one of the ext folders, to start with I would say make a folder called 10_dizz (so it is last in the list) put your cab in there, then run tools\package_creator_2.7.exe, browse to the cab and hit ok. when it says "done" close the app then drag the resulting folder (with your cabs name) from 10_dizz onto tools\ext_package_rebuilder. that will convert it to an EXT. then just delete the cab file and you're done! pay attention to app.dat as that file dictates where in the rom all the files in the files section of the package will go. if they are not referred to in app.dat, they will go in \windows\
do i check remodule all exe-dll-mui file into a created package?? so i run 2.7 then (open cab file) got them off my desktop hit (open) said done then just draged to 10_dizz is that it. or do i have to check the remodule thing. and no app. dat came up i run the all where it says (select group to insert package) it had programs on it didnt change thatwhat did i do wrong. also seen no ext_package_rebuiler

Last edited by dizzthebarber; 11-20-2009 at 04:45 AM.
Old 11-20-2009, 04:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 19<<6.5 NK-28002-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
28002 isnt much of a UI change build yet, you can notice most differences in pocket Internet Explorer. We will be seeing more changes as the build is being developed. This is one of the first builds from this WMD branch, and usually takes two or three builds for noticable changes. The base code has been updated though, should be faster than the previous builds. Also this is a windows mobile 6.5.3 release.
off the subject trying to cook some cabs in the rom did i do it right it on the last page i seen that u were online thanks
Old 11-20-2009, 05:28 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 19<<6.5 NK-28002-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Try this to turn cabs to ext's, Attached.

Drag a cab to CAB2OEM.exe, let it run, then drag the folder it makes to EXT_PACKAGE_REBUILDER, now you have a working ext!

Dont worry about the other .exes or files in the folder.
Attached Files
File Type: zip CAB_Converter.zip (88.0 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-20-2009, 05:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Try this to turn cabs to ext's, Attached.

Drag a cab to CAB2OEM.exe, let it run, then drag the folder it makes to EXT_PACKAGE_REBUILDER, now you have a working ext!

Dont worry about the other .exes or files in the folder.
when i run the cab20em a black box comes up and goes. but when i run the cab converter converter for kitchen comes up is that it. now theres a output oem to and a output ext to then they both have browser button do i use that? i hit cab to oem nothing happen so i hit cab to ext when all commanline windows close hit ok nothing happen the got a run time error 76 path not found

Last edited by dizzthebarber; 11-20-2009 at 06:03 AM.
Old 11-20-2009, 05:58 AM
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzthebarber View Post
when i run the cab20em a black box comes up and goes. but when i run the cab converter converter for kitchen comes up is that it. now theres a output oem to and a output ext to then they both have browser button do i use that? i hit cab to oem nothing happen so i hit cab to ext when all commanline windows close hit ok nothing happen the got a run time error 76
Sorry i mean to say drag the cab onto cab2oem
Old 11-20-2009, 06:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Sorry i mean to say drag the cab onto cab2oem
yea i no i thought i drag lol but nothing happen
Old 11-20-2009, 06:06 AM
Mobileunderground.info

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzthebarber View Post
yea i no i thought i drag lol but nothing happen
it should create a folder in the same directory as your cab. What are your trying to cab up? Ill make an ext for ya if you post it here.
Old 11-20-2009, 06:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

here they are thanks
Old 11-20-2009, 06:14 AM
Mobileunderground.info

okay try this drag a cab onto the 1 Cab2OEM.exe do not open cab2oem just drag it ontop and let go, then wait a second, you should see a folder with the cab, then take that folder and drag it to 2 EXT_PAckages_rebuilder.exe.
Its working fine for me.
Old 11-20-2009, 06:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

the spb screenshot but i dont have the cab. thank you but i am going to have to figure this out thats to many cabs to be asking to get done

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development