PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2009, 01:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 2<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I cooked a ROM w/it and everything came out fine.

I was confused on your answer as to whether or not a kitchen uploaded last night.
it didn't... I was working into the wee hours, but there will be one tonight. I am most interested to know which file had a AV issue... of course its optional and your decision, but could you turn off your AV and extract the archive then turn it on and scan the extracted files???

edit: gonna post sharkattackROM?

Last edited by raidzero; 11-08-2009 at 01:34 PM.
Old 11-08-2009, 01:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
it didn't... I was working into the wee hours, but there will be one tonight. I am most interested to know which file had a AV issue... of course its optional and your decision, but could you turn off your AV and extract the archive then turn it on and scan the extracted files???

edit: gonna post sharkattackROM?
Yeah, I'll do that a little later today, and no I won't be posting my ROM. I feel I have a long way to go before I get to that point.
Old 11-08-2009, 02:37 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Yeah, I'll do that a little later today, and no I won't be posting my ROM. I feel I have a long way to go before I get to that point.
well I meant just here if you wanted.. not like in the regular upgrades forum.. that's like throwing yourself to the wolves
Old 11-08-2009, 02:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
does this mean you did not find any threats?
Any threats.

Internet Sharing it's not working, ring tones for new text message either and stop conection dosen't work with 23504
Old 11-08-2009, 03:07 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Any threats.

Internet Sharing it's not working, ring tones for new text message either and stop conection dosen't work with 23504
hmm. I am getting 23506 right now, maybe it will be better. I am working on that 23088 you posted also. what is stop connection? Internet Sharing is part of the SYS.. Will investigate. "Any threats" meaning no threats? liek zero?

edit: if all goes well tonight 21876, 23088, and 23506 will be ready

Last edited by raidzero; 11-08-2009 at 03:19 PM.
Old 11-08-2009, 03:22 PM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

can you just import the SYS folders and it work fine? or does the kitchen.cmd need to be edited somehow?
Old 11-08-2009, 03:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Carrier formerly known as Alltel

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i just dragged the sys and xip files into kitchen for 21874 and rom built fine. hey raid, the netcf in ur 21874 doesnt seem to be current.
Old 11-08-2009, 03:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
hmm. I am getting 23506 right now, maybe it will be better. I am working on that 23088 you posted also. what is stop connection? Internet Sharing is part of the SYS.. Will investigate. "Any threats" meaning no threats? liek zero?

edit: if all goes well tonight 21876, 23088, and 23506 will be ready
settings-comunications-data connections never stop with 23504
Old 11-08-2009, 03:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
settings-comunications-data connections never stop with 23504
I am able to turn off data connection w/23504, if that's what you mean...

*Edit*

It did for a second and now the communications screen is like frozen. Nothing will happen...

*Edit #2*

Soft-reset and everything works again and is continuing to work... Dunno!

*Edit #3*

I think I figured it out. For some reason I mistakenly think that I can finger scroll on the Communications screen. Whenever I do, for whatever stupid reason I do, the screen will freeze.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 11-08-2009 at 03:58 PM.
Old 11-08-2009, 04:01 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
can you just import the SYS folders and it work fine? or does the kitchen.cmd need to be edited somehow?
yes, sys and XIP. xip goes in the ROM folder. I have them on my site, links in my sig. cmd files does nto need to be modified

btw with the more recent kitchens, it will autodetect a VK style sys and automatically convert to my style

Last edited by raidzero; 11-08-2009 at 04:11 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development