PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 10:32 AM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: VZW

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 2<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

does it work if i just get the SYS/XIP or you still working out bugs?
Old 11-09-2009, 10:47 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 2<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
does it work if i just get the SYS/XIP or you still working out bugs?
yes that will work fine. I think 23088 works now but I really don;t know for sure. try 23506 it should be good.
Old 11-09-2009, 11:46 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 9<<6.5 NK-23506-RZ Baseline TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

23506 rom up! kitchen will follow tonight, as usual.
http://raidzero.alexauv.com/roms/bas...ne%2023506.rar
Old 11-09-2009, 11:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Just made it "Halfway to VIP status"!! WOOHOOO!!

Now to show how far I still have to go... Can someone break it down in dummie terms exactly how to cook registry edits? I know I have to use Notepad. I think it's gotta be a "app" file. How do I save it as an app file? I don't see that option. If I have to convert it into an app file, how do I do that? What program is best for that? When and if I get that far do I then just put them in the 7_Registry folder?

23506 in last nights kitchen should work fine right?

Last edited by Sharkie405; 11-09-2009 at 11:51 AM.
Old 11-09-2009, 11:53 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Just made it "Halfway to VIP status"!! WOOHOOO!!

Now to show how far I still have to go... Can someone break it down in dummie terms exactly how to cook registry edits? I know I have to use Notepad. I think it's gotta be a "app" file. How do I save it as an app file? I don't see that option. If I have to convert it into an app file, how do I do that? What program is best for that? When and if I get that far do I then just put them in the 7_Registry folder?
congrats!

for reg edits make an app.reg containing the reg edits you want. What I HIGHLY recommend it getting the app ceregeditor, as it will allow you view/edit/export your phone's registry on your PC. make the regedits you want and then right click it (or the whole key) and click export. just save as a .reg file named app.reg in an appropriately named folder inside 7_registry.

http://ceregeditor.mdsoft.pl/

edit: yes 23506 from last night will work fine. Though last night the add new mail account in touchflo was not working, neither was facebook. Both of these issues have been corrected and will be in tonights kitchen. Also I am uploading the kitchen right now as an "official" kitchen release. Will be linked to in the OP. I feel enough changes have occurred to warrant a new official release.

btw app.reg (registry) and app.dat (file relocations) are just plaintext files.

Last edited by raidzero; 11-09-2009 at 11:57 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-09-2009, 12:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

I saved my edits, created a new folder in your 7_Registry folder called Sharkies_Regedits and inside that folder I place my .reg files that I renamed to App. Can I put more than one in the same folder? If so, is it OK that they are called: App, App2, App3 and so on?

When do you think the kitchen that's uploading right now will be finished? Is there a way for us to know that's its done so we don't download an incomplete kitchen?
Old 11-09-2009, 12:23 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I saved my edits, created a new folder in your 7_Registry folder called Sharkies_Regedits and inside that folder I place my .reg files that I renamed to App. Can I put more than one in the same folder? If so, is it OK that they are called: App, App2, App3 and so on?

When do you think the kitchen that's uploading right now will be finished? Is there a way for us to know that's its done so we don't download an incomplete kitchen?
kitchen just finished

http://raidzero.alexauv.com/kitchens...chen%203.3.rar

I am pretty sure there can be only one app.reg per EXT. I recommend you make a folder called 8_sharkie_regedits and place it in baseline (alongside the others) in there make folders with names of your regedits, in each one put the app.reg

you can also make all the edits in 1 reg. look at 11-7, I just reorganized everything last night. previously all those were done in zzzzzz_baseline's app.reg, and some of them were in there twice... makes more sense to do it this way I think...

edit: there is no way to know its done other than repeatedly hit refresh and when the number stays the same for a while, its done. lol
Old 11-09-2009, 12:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dtuma1980 is keeping up the good workdtuma1980 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to dtuma1980 Send a message via MSN to dtuma1980

Any dice on when we can look for Manilla 2.5 included in ur builds?

I appreciate all you do RZ - these are solid ROMS!
Old 11-09-2009, 12:36 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtuma1980 View Post
Any dice on when we can look for Manilla 2.5 included in ur builds?

I appreciate all you do RZ - these are solid ROMS!
Thanks!

manila 2.5 - as soon as yozgatg finishes it it will be included. He is porting based on the actual programming code of manila (technically its a scripting language - LUA - but whatever) so this means his will be much more stable and more of a native feel to it. This is what I am waiting for and this is why his gen.y manila 2.1 (what we have in these roms now) rocks so much. This also means it will take longer to port, but it will be worth it. I tried my hand at LUA-porting manila 2.1.1919.3517 to VGA. man was that not fun. I had never even heard of the LUA language though so there you go...
Old 11-09-2009, 12:43 PM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

they way i did my reg edits was just make a .xml file for them and have it cooked in with my other xml files. and guess im redownloading the kitchen to recook 23506

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development