View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 12:23 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 9<<6.5 NK-23506-RZ Baseline TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I saved my edits, created a new folder in your 7_Registry folder called Sharkies_Regedits and inside that folder I place my .reg files that I renamed to App. Can I put more than one in the same folder? If so, is it OK that they are called: App, App2, App3 and so on?

When do you think the kitchen that's uploading right now will be finished? Is there a way for us to know that's its done so we don't download an incomplete kitchen?
kitchen just finished

http://raidzero.alexauv.com/kitchens...chen%203.3.rar

I am pretty sure there can be only one app.reg per EXT. I recommend you make a folder called 8_sharkie_regedits and place it in baseline (alongside the others) in there make folders with names of your regedits, in each one put the app.reg

you can also make all the edits in 1 reg. look at 11-7, I just reorganized everything last night. previously all those were done in zzzzzz_baseline's app.reg, and some of them were in there twice... makes more sense to do it this way I think...

edit: there is no way to know its done other than repeatedly hit refresh and when the number stays the same for a while, its done. lol