View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 12:36 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 9<<6.5 NK-23506-RZ Baseline TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtuma1980 View Post
Any dice on when we can look for Manilla 2.5 included in ur builds?

I appreciate all you do RZ - these are solid ROMS!
Thanks!

manila 2.5 - as soon as yozgatg finishes it it will be included. He is porting based on the actual programming code of manila (technically its a scripting language - LUA - but whatever) so this means his will be much more stable and more of a native feel to it. This is what I am waiting for and this is why his gen.y manila 2.1 (what we have in these roms now) rocks so much. This also means it will take longer to port, but it will be worth it. I tried my hand at LUA-porting manila 2.1.1919.3517 to VGA. man was that not fun. I had never even heard of the LUA language though so there you go...