PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2009, 06:18 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 19<<6.5 NK-28002-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Yeah i do not have the time to do em all, but try a different cab, sometimes there are cabs that refuse to be oems.

Also you can rename 2 EXT_PAckages_rebuilder.exe and 1 Cab2OEM.exe to EXT_PAckages_rebuilder.exe and Cab2OEM.exe without the numbers and you can then run cab converter.exe.
Its pretty self explanitory from there.

Last edited by bikeandestroyx; 11-20-2009 at 06:21 AM.
Old 11-20-2009, 06:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC PRO1, HTC PRO2, EVO 4G
Carrier: SPRINT

dizzthebarber is becoming a great contributor
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 19<<6.5 NK-28002-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
Yeah i do not have the time to do em all, but try a different cab, sometimes there are cabs that refuse to be oems.

Also you can rename 2 EXT_PAckages_rebuilder.exe and 1 Cab2OEM.exe to EXT_PAckages_rebuilder.exe and Cab2OEM.exe without the numbers and you can then run cab converter.exe.
Its pretty self explanitory from there.
thanks i going try that then i am off to bed
Old 11-20-2009, 08:35 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I tried the ROM and I didn't see any difference at all w/28002. That's kind of disappointing. Is that ROM also running windows 6.5.3?
As badx has stated, it usually takes MS a few builds to really start making changes, this build has mostly behind the scenes tweaks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
no matching XIP folder for the system 28002?
yes there is.. perhaps you checked too early? xip goes up at 2 every night
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzthebarber View Post
do i check remodule all exe-dll-mui file into a created package?? so i run 2.7 then (open cab file) got them off my desktop hit (open) said done then just draged to 10_dizz is that it. or do i have to check the remodule thing. and no app. dat came up i run the all where it says (select group to insert package) it had programs on it didnt change thatwhat did i do wrong. also seen no ext_package_rebuiler
ext_package_rebuilder is in TOOLS. be careful with the remodule thing, sometimes it works, sometimes It doesnt. I woudl try moduling first, and if the package does not act as expected, try again without remoduling.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:16 AM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
As badx has stated, it usually takes MS a few builds to really start making changes, this build has mostly behind the scenes tweaks.

yes there is.. perhaps you checked too early? xip goes up at 2 every night

ext_package_rebuilder is in TOOLS. be careful with the remodule thing, sometimes it works, sometimes It doesnt. I woudl try moduling first, and if the package does not act as expected, try again without remoduling.
yep too early i thought it all went at 12 my bad.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:33 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Cooked w/last nights kitchen and I gotta say I'm lovin' 2.5 these days. Everything is still RZ fast and the contacts tab is wonderful now that it seems all it's functions are working. I like how it shows you email notification on the contact in the contact tab and then you can actually see the email in contact details. I know 2.1 was supposed to have it, but I never saw it actually work. I'm definitely stickin' w/this one for a long time or at least till Yotzgag's version is ready.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:36 AM

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Cooked w/last nights kitchen and I gotta say I'm lovin' 2.5 these days. Everything is still RZ fast and the contacts tab is wonderful now that it seems all it's functions are working. I like how it shows you email notification on the contact in the contact tab and then you can actually see the email in contact details. I know 2.1 was supposed to have it, but I never saw it actually work. I'm definitely stickin' w/this one for a long time or at least till Yotzgag's version is ready.
if only my location would work i'd get to check out these cool new edits.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Are really running a 32PP? How's your battery life day in and day out?
Old 11-20-2009, 09:41 AM

i have my e-mail check every hour and thats about it... but my battery life pretty damn good. at work maybe be 75-65 from a full charge on a 8-10hr shift. but when im at home mostly on the usb cable cuz i use my mobiler alot.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

xip and sys 8th Nov Test?
Old 11-20-2009, 09:46 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
xip and sys 8th Nov Test?
I will remove the test sys and xip, they are useless, just for a idea I had and did not ever mean for them to get uploaded.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development