View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 11:53 AM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 9<<6.5 NK-23506-RZ Baseline TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Just made it "Halfway to VIP status"!! WOOHOOO!!

Now to show how far I still have to go... Can someone break it down in dummie terms exactly how to cook registry edits? I know I have to use Notepad. I think it's gotta be a "app" file. How do I save it as an app file? I don't see that option. If I have to convert it into an app file, how do I do that? What program is best for that? When and if I get that far do I then just put them in the 7_Registry folder?
congrats!

for reg edits make an app.reg containing the reg edits you want. What I HIGHLY recommend it getting the app ceregeditor, as it will allow you view/edit/export your phone's registry on your PC. make the regedits you want and then right click it (or the whole key) and click export. just save as a .reg file named app.reg in an appropriately named folder inside 7_registry.

http://ceregeditor.mdsoft.pl/

edit: yes 23506 from last night will work fine. Though last night the add new mail account in touchflo was not working, neither was facebook. Both of these issues have been corrected and will be in tonights kitchen. Also I am uploading the kitchen right now as an "official" kitchen release. Will be linked to in the OP. I feel enough changes have occurred to warrant a new official release.

btw app.reg (registry) and app.dat (file relocations) are just plaintext files.

Last edited by raidzero; 11-09-2009 at 11:57 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.