PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 08:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 22<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/23075 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by philliyxx View Post
Hmm still not working for me. When It brings up the task bar I don't see percentages but a battery icon. I click that and it brings me to the power settings with the green bar. Can't click anything in there.
you do see the tachi notification enhancement right? all you need to do is tap anywhere up top except on the clock and it will come up. it tells you how long your radio has been on, 1% battery increments, any other notifications like missed calls, wifi/BT...

Last edited by raidzero; 10-23-2009 at 09:08 PM.
Old 10-23-2009, 08:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 22<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/23075 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguar4002 View Post
r u using manila or titanium??
manila, sorry
Old 10-23-2009, 08:55 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguar4002 View Post
for some reason i cant connect to the internet thro act sync!!
anyone else facing the same issue?
what version? I am using activesync exchange mail without issue. If it did not work I would not release.. my data connection works fine. I would suggest a reflash and a hard reset afterwards. if the data connection was broken everyone would know.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: Sprint

philliyxx is keeping up the good workphilliyxx is keeping up the good workphilliyxx is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to philliyxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
you do see the tachi notification enhancement right? all you need to do is tab anywhere up top except on the clock and it will come up. it tells you how long your radio has been on, 1% battery increments, any other notifications like missed calls, wifi/BT...
Would there be a difference if I'm using manila? I think that's why I don't see it because When I tap the top task bar it brings up a bar under the top task bar with the volume adjust, power battery icon, phone settings, etc.

Old 10-23-2009, 09:13 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Would there be a difference if I'm using manila? I think that's why I don't see it because When I tap the top task bar it brings up a bar under the top task bar with the volume adjust, power battery icon, phone settings, etc.
let me cook a manila and flash it. I'm sure the notification enhancement is present in manila... but maybe not

this is what it looks like:

Last edited by raidzero; 10-23-2009 at 09:23 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
let me cook a manila and flash it. I'm sure the notification enhancement is present in manila... but maybe not

this is what it looks like:
I get that if I tap the taskbar anywhere but where the clock is.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: Sprint

philliyxx is keeping up the good workphilliyxx is keeping up the good workphilliyxx is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to philliyxx
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 23<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/71/75 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

No I don't believe its in there (23069)...Just one more question lol. Winrar, When I try to open it it does the initial setup where you click if you want to associate zip files with it but there is no ok button to finish the changes so im stuck in the set up screen...
Old 10-23-2009, 09:31 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
that is sweet! darren if you are interested in getting rid of the blue titanium icons:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74730

I have a white version in that thread.
nice, i was just comming to thread to start looking, thanx for the props, as my pm states my tp is my only source of posting and it needs to not only run well but look good also, with this rom im getting both.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:32 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 23<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/71/75 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
No I don't believe its in there (23069)...Just one more question lol. Winrar, When I try to open it it does the initial setup where you click if you want to associate zip files with it but there is no ok button to finish the changes so im stuck in the set up screen...
sure does.. I have never used winrar on the phone, I just left it in from 23001 (my first kitchen) and it has followed me since. There is probably an updated version...
Old 10-23-2009, 09:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: tp
Carrier: vzw

jaguar4002 is a n00b

Quote:
what version? I am using activesync exchange mail without issue. If it did not work I would not release.. my data connection works fine. I would suggest a reflash and a hard reset afterwards. if the data connection was broken everyone would know.
reflashed and hard reset and same issue is present.
its not data connection. i have it bocked. but when i connect it to the PC i cant get internet to work and cant update Quick GPS, however i can do so using wifi..

Both versions.

p.s: love this rom super fast no freezing.

edit: Solved it was a problem in my computer. i used different one it worked fine

Last edited by jaguar4002; 10-24-2009 at 09:38 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development