PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2009, 04:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: Sprint

philliyxx is keeping up the good workphilliyxx is keeping up the good workphilliyxx is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to philliyxx
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 22<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/23075 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Im using the 23069 manila rom and when I go to the text msg manila the input screen for the text sometimes doesn't pop up at all or is almost in the middle of the texts and not at the bottom of the screen. Whats up with that?

Old 10-22-2009, 05:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 22<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/23075 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by philliyxx View Post
Im using the 23069 manila rom and when I go to the text msg manila the input screen for the text sometimes doesn't pop up at all or is almost in the middle of the texts and not at the bottom of the screen. Whats up with that?
not sure, what do you have installed? might try the 23075 manila rom (virgin - no cabs) and see if the issue is present there. then install your cabs one by one and let me know which ones cause any problems
Old 10-22-2009, 05:11 PM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

just to confirm when i hit y to "basline" my rom it cooks everything in baseline folder that doesn't have a _skip file correct?
Old 10-22-2009, 05:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

sephiroth_4 is just getting started

Nice work RZ! I however screwed up something. I've got ur manilla rom, verizon radio loaded, swapped numbers on the phone because my wife wanted the tp, now she gets no data service. Called Sprint, they updated the profile, told me to click update profile on my phone..doesn't werk Error 67, no connection, etc...Any ideas?
Old 10-22-2009, 05:52 PM

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

i get the part where it starts or finishes cooking in the carrier files and then said ...done! but then i get a Error3? and i have to close the window and it just asks me for the name of the rom all over again.
Old 10-22-2009, 06:15 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
sorry this took so long, darren:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yz2twickmty
23069 titanium
no worries bro, we all have a life other than here.[some of us]
Old 10-22-2009, 06:57 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

Quote:
lemme know, by the way I did not mean to scare anyone off saying the sender does not show in email... turns out this is an issue with my exchange server, not with the sys. woo.
no issues thus far, but only been using it a little bit =) will report back again tmr

Replaced by an HTC Desire: DeFroST 5.x w/ HAVS kernel, 1113MHz ondemand
Old 10-22-2009, 07:51 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
i get the part where it starts or finishes cooking in the carrier files and then said ...done! but then i get a Error3? and i have to close the window and it just asks me for the name of the rom all over again.
I recommend using tonight's kitchen, it has been cleaned out and works, less chance of an error. but anyway, have you added or changed anything? btw "baseline the sys" just means skip alkl the stuff I never include: marketplace, myphone, windows live, sim tkit, etc.
sephiroth: flash stock rom and then do the ESN swap, then flash back. I have never tried to do an ESN swap on a custom rom and would not advise it...
Old 10-22-2009, 07:53 PM

Quote:
I recommend using tonight's kitchen, it has been cleaned out and works, less chance of an error. but anyway, have you added or changed anything? btw "baseline the sys" just means skip alkl the stuff I never include: marketplace, myphone, windows live, sim tkit, etc.
sephiroth: flash stock rom and then do the ESN swap, then flash back. I have never tried to do an ESN swap on a custom rom and would not advise it...
yeah i added a folder with my own EXTs and a few EXTs from calks kitchen. is there a txt file i need to add them too?
Old 10-22-2009, 07:55 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
yeah i added a folder with my own EXTs and a few EXTs from calks kitchen. is there a txt file i need to add them too?
no the visual kitchen uses packages.txt for each folder, mine does not need them. What have you added, I assume youre building a manila rom, what sys?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development