View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 07:51 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 22<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/23075 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
i get the part where it starts or finishes cooking in the carrier files and then said ...done! but then i get a Error3? and i have to close the window and it just asks me for the name of the rom all over again.
I recommend using tonight's kitchen, it has been cleaned out and works, less chance of an error. but anyway, have you added or changed anything? btw "baseline the sys" just means skip alkl the stuff I never include: marketplace, myphone, windows live, sim tkit, etc.
sephiroth: flash stock rom and then do the ESN swap, then flash back. I have never tried to do an ESN swap on a custom rom and would not advise it...