PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 10:14 AM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: VZW

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 9<<6.5 NK-23506-RZ Baseline TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
heres your solution
Code:
echo > SYS\%buildver%\Chome\_only_both >NUL
echo > SYS\%buildver%\Chome_DPI_192\_only_both >NUL
echo > SYS\%buildver%\Chome_Lang_0409\_only_both >NUL
echo > SYS\%buildver%\Bronze\_only_both >NUL
echo > SYS\%buildver%\BronzeNonEA\_only_both >NUL
echo > SYS\%buildver%\Bronze_DPI_192\_only_both >NUL
echo > SYS\%buildver%\Chome\_only_titanium >NUL
echo > SYS\%buildver%\Chome_DPI_192\_only_titanium >NUL
echo > SYS\%buildver%\Chome_Lang_0409\_only_titanium >NUL
echo > SYS\%buildver%\Bronze\_only_titanium >NUL
echo > SYS\%buildver%\BronzeNonEA\_only_titanium >NUL
echo > SYS\%buildver%\Bronze_DPI_192\_only_titanium >NUL
find that in the cmd file. remove the >NUL at the end of each line, apparently we can't do a redirection after a redirection.. make it look liek this

Code:
echo > SYS\%buildver%\Chome\_only_both 
echo > SYS\%buildver%\Chome_DPI_192\_only_both 
echo > SYS\%buildver%\Chome_Lang_0409\_only_both 
echo > SYS\%buildver%\Bronze\_only_both 
echo > SYS\%buildver%\BronzeNonEA\_only_both 
echo > SYS\%buildver%\Bronze_DPI_192\_only_both 
echo > SYS\%buildver%\Chome\_only_titanium 
echo > SYS\%buildver%\Chome_DPI_192\_only_titanium 
echo > SYS\%buildver%\Chome_Lang_0409\_only_titanium 
echo > SYS\%buildver%\Bronze\_only_titanium 
echo > SYS\%buildver%\BronzeNonEA\_only_titanium 
echo > SYS\%buildver%\Bronze_DPI_192\_only_titanium
I have fixed this in the kitchen and will be included in future nightly kitchens. I forgot to plug my laptop in last night and it hibernated, so there were no uploads last night
edited this in my kitchen.cmd thanks for the fix.
Old 11-10-2009, 02:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

m_reyna_16 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
this is a mistake on my end, it should be removing titanium from windows and not keeping titanium at all

youre probably using a calk carrier package, if so open up config_operator.txt in there and follow the links till you find the one that has that cab in it. remove that line.

remove my msvc from SYS? and look for a welcome.xml somewhere in the carrier package and remove the reference to it. welcome.xml defines how welcome.exe will run (timezone, password, email, etc)

nah thats a mistake. I must have broken that functionality somewhere along the line.. I will investigate that.
thanks, i have a group of EXTs I add and forgot to delete calks carrier package from mine, yours was there but was overwritten by calks

Last edited by m_reyna_16; 11-10-2009 at 02:11 PM.
Old 11-10-2009, 02:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_reyna_16 View Post
thanks, i have a group of EXTs I add and forgot to delete calks carrier package from mine, yours was there but was overwritten by calks
glad you figured it out.
Old 11-10-2009, 03:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Is not being able to set the alarms through manila just a WM build thing? Has anyone heard of a fix? 23506 doesn't do it either.
Old 11-10-2009, 03:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Is not being able to set the alarms through manila just a WM build thing? Has anyone heard of a fix? 23506 doesn't do it either.
I can set the alarm in manila without issues. I just tap the clock on the home tab and go to the alarms section... ? It sets fine for me and then goes off as expected. this is on the 23506 rom

also works on a rom I just cooked a while ago in the kitchen...

do you have htc framework in your kitchen? if so, remove it.

Last edited by raidzero; 11-10-2009 at 03:28 PM.
Old 11-10-2009, 03:50 PM
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Nope, no htc framework.

I wonder if it could be Kamil's compact home screen. I will have to remove that from the kitchen and test it out...

Actually, it works. It just can't be set for the first time in manila. It never sticks. Once I set it through Windows, manila manipulation works fine.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 11-10-2009 at 03:56 PM.
Old 11-10-2009, 03:59 PM

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

i use compact home screen as a ext and i can set alarms as soon as i first boot up. i want to find out a way to set the alarms automatically. just like copying the pim.vol or something.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:05 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
i use compact home screen as a ext and i can set alarms as soon as i first boot up. i want to find out a way to set the alarms automatically. just like copying the pim.vol or something.
Yes! That would be tight! I hate having to set 'em every time. Let me know if you do.

Is there a way to make the start menu background pic 0% transparency level?
Old 11-10-2009, 04:07 PM

i edited the flamerise.tsk so mine isn't transparent at all.. or did you want it transparent?
Old 11-10-2009, 04:16 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
i edited the flamerise.tsk so mine isn't transparent at all.. or did you want it transparent?
Damn WinCE Cab editor!!!! I did what RZ suggested and still can't install that F'in program! I think I'm just going to have to wait till I go to W7 and start fresh. That's the only cab editor everyone tells me to get. Sucks!

I wanted it totally transparent.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development