View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 12:09 AM
diveman
Regular 'Geeker

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][KITCHEN]->>SEP 29<<-WM 6.5 NK-All Carriers-RZ Baseline 3.1 released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
Here is a quick script I modified to do mass OEM to EXT conversion, useful when porting other device (leo) packages and you prefer to load up on EXT and not OEM. unzip to the root of your C: drive, or put them where you like but modify the paths in the batch file to be relative of where you place them.

note: 67 downloads and no reported issues other than the quickgps thing. This is good news, but please if you download my rom/kitchen please post feedback whether positive or negative! Thanks!
and the gps is not a deal. lock is amazingly fast. i LOVE the kitchen. one question why does the rom not play well with chome. i like it a lot better even though the customizer is easy to use. like if i take customizer out of kitchen and stick chome in i cant change anything with chome. also with titanium weather why does it show up on my home screen with x's through it even when i remove it from kitchen.