PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 05:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Carrier formerly known as Alltel

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]->>AUG 30<<-6.5 23017-clean-16MB PP-All Carriers-RZ Baseline 3.0 released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
Thansk for the input. the beta is really just to get a running ROM out of the new kitchen... I will see about the dialer contacts thing. (erice fixed it a while ago so it shouldnt be too hard) I will not be cooing in gps radar, but I will include it in the kitchen! and I will also see about RDP. thanks!
if thats the case the rom definately more than serves its purpose!! its running well. cant wait to see the kitchen!! is it visual kitchen?
Old 09-20-2009, 05:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROM]->>AUG 30<<-6.5 23017-clean-16MB PP-All Carriers-RZ Baseline 3.0 released!

No it is not visual. it is like DCD's (platformrebuilder). It goes from start to flash in like half the time as visual, and is still producing a ~100mb nbh.

thanks though, glad to know it works well!
Old 09-21-2009, 05:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc hero
Carrier: sprint

tlpalmer01 is just getting started

the beta is very smooth and snappy..i dont know what u do to your roms but at least for me they are the most stable (even flashed a few new released roms and always end up back to yours)....be looking forward to future updates as always but very happy so far.........
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-21-2009, 09:09 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlpalmer01 View Post
the beta is very smooth and snappy..i dont know what u do to your roms but at least for me they are the most stable (even flashed a few new released roms and always end up back to yours)....be looking forward to future updates as always but very happy so far.........
glad to hear it... what I do is keep it lean as possible then add the extra stuff on top and try to keep everything as light as possible - the less your phone is doing behind the scenes, the less opportunities it has to crash
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Carrier formerly known as Alltel

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveman View Post
ok after playing with the beta for a little bit here it is extremely snappy and quick. gps seemed to lock a lot quicker in this build. noticed a couple things

-remote desktop still doesnt work for me
-can you fix the scroll on the dialer? i have a fix for the the blurry scroll but it kills the ability to add new contacts. like if you select save to contacts it will take you to your contacts but when you hit new contact it closes. maybe you can toy with it and fix this.

thats really it and both are minimal and present in prior release. as a request could you maybe update the titanium weather and maybe add gps radar. its a pretty cool add. its an easy enough cab install but since you are cooking in weather anyways.

thank you for letting me test it out!! ill be playing with it some more tomorrow.

i take no credit for any of the cabs im posting here and appreciate the hard work the authors put into making them.
so remote desktop must have been my bad its working perfect now. really dont know what i changed. hope you are still planning a kitchen release. this rom really is stable. ty
Old 09-29-2009, 09:12 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Yes it is coming. I have been really busy with regular life: moving, work, furniture selling, etc. I am going to be releasing just a 23017 kitchen with the next rom, I have also been exploring manila so will be releasing a TF3D only and Titanium only version. RDP does work in my latest builds.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-29-2009, 11:55 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Baseline 3.1 up! still uses 23017, updated to include native kernel, modularized oemdrivers (and modularized nearly everything else) from the latest HTC official rom, fixes phonecanvas blurred contacts, fixes RDP connection/keyboard issues, adds tsowen 3.1.5 taskbar.

get it here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/28654333...line3.1_6.5.7z

kitchen is zipping right now. will be up in a few
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-29-2009, 01:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

darkjje is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Baseline 3.1 up! still uses 23017, updated to include native kernel, modularized oemdrivers (and modularized nearly everything else) from the latest HTC official rom, fixes phonecanvas blurred contacts, fixes RDP connection/keyboard issues, adds tsowen 3.1.5 taskbar.

get it here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/28654333...line3.1_6.5.7z

kitchen is zipping right now. will be up in a few
Downloading now. Want to try this and see how it holds up compared to my usual JD rom. Thanks for all the hardwork and keeping things minimal
Sero 500
Old 09-29-2009, 01:36 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjje View Post
Downloading now. Want to try this and see how it holds up compared to my usual JD rom. Thanks for all the hardwork and keeping things minimal

hope you like it, remember if its not minimal enough for you then DL the kitchen and delete away....
Old 09-29-2009, 01:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

darkjje is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
hope you like it, remember if its not minimal enough for you then DL the kitchen and delete away....
I am sure I'll like it plenty! I am actually trying to figure out how to update the sys in the kitchen myself. I want to try a later com3 branch such as 23053 so looks like I got some reading to do =)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development