View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 07:50 AM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROM][KITCHEN]->>SEP 29<<-WM 6.5 NK-All Carriers-RZ Baseline 3.1 released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveman View Post
and the gps is not a deal. lock is amazingly fast. i LOVE the kitchen. one question why does the rom not play well with chome. i like it a lot better even though the customizer is easy to use. like if i take customizer out of kitchen and stick chome in i cant change anything with chome. also with titanium weather why does it show up on my home screen with x's through it even when i remove it from kitchen.

I have never used chome editor. but you may be seeing TW anyway because of my cpr files that are imported at autorun time, take the titanium_480x640.cpr and titanium640x480.cpr from sys\bronzenonEA from another kitchen and put them in the same directory in my kitchen. then go into the sprinrDM* directory in EXT\raidzero and edit config_operator.txt to delete CAB: \Windows\rz-ch-files.cab. try this, it may work. CHome editor may also be fixed by getting rid of my cpr's and chome settings in general. note: clauncher is what provides the toggles panel on chome, if you remove it be sure to add mortscript somewhere else or else other panels will stop working (opera, TW, etc) I am going to release a more user-friendly kitchen that people will be able to change easier. (my dependencies may be confusing)

clauncher also has a provxml which is applied at autorun, clauncher.provxml

I added a chome editor ext from calk's 9-16 VK, will report.

I added some default chome settings to the kitchen/rom (as I stated earlier in the post about copying the cpr files), this way all you need to do is either not cook in my rz-ch-files cab o rjust uninstall it from remove programs, after that chome editor will work fine and my customization scripts will also work. my frankenstein clauncher toggles panel will stop working though as will titanium weather. I will work on a way to make all this play nicely.

Last edited by raidzero; 10-01-2009 at 09:01 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.