PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 05:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 23<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/71/75 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
How can I get from the kitchen because I don't have experience with kitchens?
sorry, all you need to do is click my nightly kitchen uploads link in my signature, download the most recent one, extract the archive to wherever you want then double click start kitchen and put in a name for the rom (whatever you want), then tell it 23081, put titanium or manila and say y to the last question (will remove extra stuff from SYS - live search, windows live, onenote, etc, adc, adobeflash) if you say n you will get everything microsoft intended to go in. These days there is not much of a performance benefit from removing, just keeps things clean.

I did not have much time earlier, just checked PC in passing. It is much easier for me to start a scheduled task (which happens every night at midnight anyway) and my whole kitchen exactly as it is at that moment will get posted to my website. Actually much easier than building a rom, archiving it and then uploading separately, waiting for it to finish uploading, and then post a mediafire link! The kitchen that was just upped will be much larger since I was in the middle of something, probably will have to clean up before first run (will happen automatically)..

my kitchen is very easy to use, very automated. its not like a regular kitchen where you have any real decisions to make other than what version you want and whether you want titanium or manila... let me know how it goes!

Last edited by raidzero; 10-25-2009 at 05:43 PM.
Old 10-25-2009, 06:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 23<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/71/75 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
sorry, all you need to do is click my nightly kitchen uploads link in my signature, download the most recent one, extract the archive to wherever you want then double click start kitchen and put in a name for the rom (whatever you want), then tell it 23081, put titanium or manila and say y to the last question (will remove extra stuff from SYS - live search, windows live, onenote, etc, adc, adobeflash) if you say n you will get everything microsoft intended to go in. These days there is not much of a performance benefit from removing, just keeps things clean.

I did not have much time earlier, just checked PC in passing. It is much easier for me to start a scheduled task (which happens every night at midnight anyway) and my whole kitchen exactly as it is at that moment will get posted to my website. Actually much easier than building a rom, archiving it and then uploading separately, waiting for it to finish uploading, and then post a mediafire link! The kitchen that was just upped will be much larger since I was in the middle of something, probably will have to clean up before first run (will happen automatically)..

my kitchen is very easy to use, very automated. its not like a regular kitchen where you have any real decisions to make other than what version you want and whether you want titanium or manila... let me know how it goes!
Ok, Thank you I will try it.
Old 10-25-2009, 06:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Pro 2

bkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post

Raid...just so I get this straight. If I do what you say above, will I get a clean (unmodified) copy of 23081? I'm not dissing your work or the apps you put in but I really like clean ROMs. Thanks!
Old 10-25-2009, 06:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Ok, Thank you I will try it.
I extracted the file and show me two mistakes then opened the kitchen and follow your steps and the answer was: The system cannot find the path specified and after that error level 3
Old 10-25-2009, 06:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

bkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I extracted the file and show me two mistakes then opened the kitchen and follow your steps and the answer was: The system cannot find the path specified and after that error level 3
JDM...remember to put "23081" in the second question when it asks what XIP/sys system to use.
Old 10-25-2009, 07:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkimbler View Post
JDM...remember to put "23081" in the second question when it asks what XIP/sys system to use.
I get the same error too and I did put 23081 in the second question.
Old 10-25-2009, 07:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I get the same error too and I did put 23081 in the second question.
Mine ran through the ROM setup and then at the end said "cant load H**backup" and a few additional errors. The boot loader ran but could find the .nbh file. Not sure how to correct that.
Old 10-25-2009, 07:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Mine ran through the ROM setup and then at the end said "cant load H**backup" and a few additional errors. The boot loader ran but could find the .nbh file. Not sure how to correct that.
Mine did that too the first couple of times I tried. The third and fourth times I got the error I mentioned previously. No doubt it's something stupid we're doing as I think we're noobs to kitchens. Hopefully someone w/kitchen knowledge will shed some light for us.
Old 10-25-2009, 07:56 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

hey guys tonight's upload will use ervius implantxip instead of bepe.. 23081 seems really great with the ervius implantxip, takes slightly longer to build... you guys trying to cook 23081 are using the latest nightly build right? this one:

RZ[2009-10-25].rar 25-Oct-2009 14:28 430M

also changed the kitchen by asking for pagepool size up front, so no interruptions in between start of cooking process to flashing
Old 10-25-2009, 07:57 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Raid...just so I get this straight. If I do what you say above, will I get a clean (unmodified) copy of 23081? I'm not dissing your work or the apps you put in but I really like clean ROMs. Thanks!
that is part correct, it will cook in all windows mobile stuff, my customizations will also be cooked in..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development