View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 06:10 PM
bkimbler
PPCGeeks Regular

bkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 23<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/71/75 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
sorry, all you need to do is click my nightly kitchen uploads link in my signature, download the most recent one, extract the archive to wherever you want then double click start kitchen and put in a name for the rom (whatever you want), then tell it 23081, put titanium or manila and say y to the last question (will remove extra stuff from SYS - live search, windows live, onenote, etc, adc, adobeflash) if you say n you will get everything microsoft intended to go in. These days there is not much of a performance benefit from removing, just keeps things clean.

I did not have much time earlier, just checked PC in passing. It is much easier for me to start a scheduled task (which happens every night at midnight anyway) and my whole kitchen exactly as it is at that moment will get posted to my website. Actually much easier than building a rom, archiving it and then uploading separately, waiting for it to finish uploading, and then post a mediafire link! The kitchen that was just upped will be much larger since I was in the middle of something, probably will have to clean up before first run (will happen automatically)..

my kitchen is very easy to use, very automated. its not like a regular kitchen where you have any real decisions to make other than what version you want and whether you want titanium or manila... let me know how it goes!
Raid...just so I get this straight. If I do what you say above, will I get a clean (unmodified) copy of 23081? I'm not dissing your work or the apps you put in but I really like clean ROMs. Thanks!