PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 12:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 23<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/71/75 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
good stuff, I am working on changing the color... puke (HTC) green clashes with my blue heaven haha

edit:
much better:
Are you going to rar or cab that us for us or has it replaced one of your previous posts links?
Old 10-29-2009, 12:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 23<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/71/75 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat View Post
hey rz,

i've tried cooking 23502 and 23081 in your kitchen, but i have two problems:
- after i've cooked, your autorun customizations don't run - your tweaks don't get applied, flamerise doesn't get set as the theme, etc...i don't know why. worked fine with your release version roms
- i've had problems getting my gps program (igo8 ) to work...can't seem to detect the gps on com4

dunno if it's just me, but i'd wonder if anybody else experiences this too.
thanks!

open up the batch file (start kitchen.cmd) for editing by right clicking on it and click edit. See if it is writing to the baseline.txt file. also check in zzzzz_baseline\files for baseline.txt (that is the file that holds the autorun commands). I do not use igo either so I cannot tell you, but for me live search works fine with gps as does gpsweatherradar and presumably every other gps app. are you using the nightly kitchen? if so which one (they're dated)

Last edited by raidzero; 10-29-2009 at 12:15 PM.
Old 10-29-2009, 12:13 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Are you going to rar or cab that us for us or has it replaced one of your previous posts links?
oops sorry, I edited that post with the screenshot to include the cab
Old 10-29-2009, 12:13 PM
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

I'm not sure if it's related, but I cooked a ROM with the kitchen that was uploaded the night before last and it came out really screwed up. I thought I remember RZ saying something about that kitchen not uploading or downloading right...or something like that.
Old 10-29-2009, 12:16 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

Quote:
open up the batch file (start kitchen.cmd) for editing by right clicking on it and click edit. See if it is writing to the baseline.txt file. also check in zzzzz_baseline\files for baseline.txt (that is the file that holds the autorun commands). I do not use igo either so I cannot tell you, but for me live search works fine with gps as does gpsweatherradar and presumably every other gps app. are you using the nightly kitchen? if so which one (they're dated)
i was cooking with your 10-27 kitchen..downloading your 10-29 version right now =)

baseline.txt exists, and contains your sdconfig information. what should i be looking for in your batch file?

Replaced by an HTC Desire: DeFroST 5.x w/ HAVS kernel, 1113MHz ondemand
Old 10-29-2009, 12:18 PM
VIP Member

LOL! The blue highlights cab didn't work. I'll try cooking it in when I get home.
Old 10-29-2009, 12:21 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
i was cooking with your 10-27 kitchen..downloading your 10-29 version right now =)

baseline.txt exists, and contains your sdconfig information. what should i be looking for in your batch file?
Code:
echo XML: \Windows\perf_tweaks.provxml > EXT\Baseline\zzzzzz_last\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt
echo XML: \Windows\mxip_startmenu.provxml >> EXT\Baseline\zzzzzz_last\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt 
echo XML: \Windows\sdkcerts.provxml >> EXT\Baseline\zzzzzz_last\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt 
echo EXEC: \Windows\mxip_beta.mscr >> EXT\Baseline\zzzzzz_last\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt
Code:
echo TSK: \Windows\Flamerise.tsk >> EXT\Baseline\zzzzzz_last\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt
echo EXEC: \windows\SDAutoRun.exe >> EXT\Baseline\zzzzzz_last\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt
echo LOCK: Disabled >> EXT\Baseline\raidzero\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt
both of those sections create the baseline.txt based on the input the user has provided in the beginning. Since it is there I would check to be sure autorun is in ext\baseline\htc

10-29 was a bit large because I accidentally put my tp2 kitchen (not by any means complete, I was just playing) in it lol so just ignore that, it doesnt do much anyway. it also has all of my manila porting endeavours which adds about 100 megs to the party.
Old 10-29-2009, 12:22 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
LOL! The blue highlights cab didn't work. I'll try cooking it in when I get home.
no that is just the highlights, not the rest of menu enhancement. install it, it will (should) work for you if you've already got menu enhancement cooked in. I have replaced the menu highlight colors in my EXT with these so any I cook from now on will be blue.

oh yeah, a while ago I said that I was going to try 23502 titanium with a 32mb PP, well I am still running it and for my purposes it is fine, the battery died quickly the first day, but since then it has been fine

Last edited by raidzero; 10-29-2009 at 12:26 PM.
Old 10-29-2009, 12:26 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

Quote:
Code:
echo XML: \Windows\perf_tweaks.provxml > EXT\Baseline\zzzzzz_last\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt
echo XML: \Windows\mxip_startmenu.provxml >> EXT\Baseline\zzzzzz_last\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt 
echo XML: \Windows\sdkcerts.provxml >> EXT\Baseline\zzzzzz_last\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt 
echo EXEC: \Windows\mxip_beta.mscr >> EXT\Baseline\zzzzzz_last\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt
Code:
echo TSK: \Windows\Flamerise.tsk >> EXT\Baseline\zzzzzz_last\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt
echo EXEC: \windows\SDAutoRun.exe >> EXT\Baseline\zzzzzz_last\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt
echo LOCK: Disabled >> EXT\Baseline\raidzero\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt
both of those sections create the baseline.txt based on the input the user has provided in the beginning. Since it is there I would check to be sure autorun is in ext\baseline\htc

10-29 was a bit large because I accidentally put my tp2 kitchen (not by any means complete, I was just playing) in it lol so just ignore that, it doesnt do much anyway. it also has all of my manila porting endeavours which adds about 100 megs to the party.
thanks rz! i'll definitely check it out and try out a build of 23502 again.

heh, i was wondering why it was so big. i'm still decompressing the archive =P

i've been using spinlockpatcher (http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/pag...ckPatcher.aspx) on nk.exe and smem.dll. anybody else try it too?
Old 10-29-2009, 12:28 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
thanks rz! i'll definitely check it out and try out a build of 23502 again.

heh, i was wondering why it was so big. i'm still decompressing the archive =P

i've been using spinlockpatcher (http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/pag...ckPatcher.aspx) on nk.exe and smem.dll. anybody else try it too?
DON'T SPINLOCK PATCH THE NATIVE KERNEL.. ok no need to yell, but it actually decreases performance. indagroove ran benchmarks the day the kernel was released on 6.1 nk (Spinlock patched and non) and 6.5 nk (both spinlock patched and non)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development