View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 12:21 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 23<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/71/75 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat View Post
i was cooking with your 10-27 kitchen..downloading your 10-29 version right now =)

baseline.txt exists, and contains your sdconfig information. what should i be looking for in your batch file?
Code:
echo XML: \Windows\perf_tweaks.provxml > EXT\Baseline\zzzzzz_last\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt
echo XML: \Windows\mxip_startmenu.provxml >> EXT\Baseline\zzzzzz_last\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt 
echo XML: \Windows\sdkcerts.provxml >> EXT\Baseline\zzzzzz_last\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt 
echo EXEC: \Windows\mxip_beta.mscr >> EXT\Baseline\zzzzzz_last\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt
Code:
echo TSK: \Windows\Flamerise.tsk >> EXT\Baseline\zzzzzz_last\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt
echo EXEC: \windows\SDAutoRun.exe >> EXT\Baseline\zzzzzz_last\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt
echo LOCK: Disabled >> EXT\Baseline\raidzero\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt
both of those sections create the baseline.txt based on the input the user has provided in the beginning. Since it is there I would check to be sure autorun is in ext\baseline\htc

10-29 was a bit large because I accidentally put my tp2 kitchen (not by any means complete, I was just playing) in it lol so just ignore that, it doesnt do much anyway. it also has all of my manila porting endeavours which adds about 100 megs to the party.