PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 08:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 23<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/71/75 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
lol @ impervious. I will check it out, it will probably need to be cooked in
tried that too
Old 10-29-2009, 08:30 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 23<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/71/75 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

I got message enhancement working. add this EXT to baseline\manila_dependencies. remove the existing message enhancement. this will of course be in tonight's kitchen.

edit: wait thats message, sorry. I meant to do menu.. working on that now.

OK menu enhancement works now too but its green, must.. change... heh

heres a shot of coreplayer sporting the menu enhancement:

I am going to change the highlight color to blue but gimp.org is down! I just formatted my laptop so what am I to do.. I guess I'll try sourceforge

I have to say I kinda like the menu enhancement, it makes scrolling through long menus fun - might change it to be in titanium too

Last edited by raidzero; 10-29-2009 at 08:54 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-29-2009, 08:47 AM
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
I got message enhancement working. add this EXT to baseline\manila_dependencies. remove the existing message enhancement. this will of course be in tonight's kitchen.

edit: wait thats message, sorry. I meant to do menu.. working on that now.
You da man!
Old 10-29-2009, 09:05 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

heres a cab of htc menu enhancement that works on my rom/kitchen. tested on 23502

its green, which is ugly. I tried changing to blue but it wasnt that easy...
Attached Files
File Type: cab raidzero HTC Menu Enhancement.cab (881.6 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-29-2009, 09:20 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
heres a cab of htc menu enhancement that works on my rom/kitchen. tested on 23502

its green, which is ugly. I tried changing to blue but it wasnt that easy...
I just tried the cab and no luck. Clearly I have done something to my phone.
Old 10-29-2009, 09:30 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I just tried the cab and no luck. Clearly I have done something to my phone.
umm.. thats odd. this cab includes htcc scroll so even if you messed up htc scroll it should still work. maybe htc message enhancement was one of its dependencies, I did replace that too..
Old 10-29-2009, 09:33 AM
VIP Member

Cooking the menu enhancement in right now... we'll see how it goes...

*Edit*

It worked!!!! I used the tachi menu enhancement rar file and it worked like a charm! I was beginning to think it just wasn't possible! Thanks so much. Now everything is perfect!

Last edited by Sharkie405; 10-29-2009 at 09:57 AM.
Old 10-29-2009, 10:23 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

good stuff, I am working on changing the color... puke (HTC) green clashes with my blue heaven haha

edit:
much better:

edit 2: didnt mean to tease everyone and not include the cab... this is just the menu file so you will need to install menu enhancement or cook it in first
Attached Files
File Type: cab raidzero blue menu highlight.cab (624.9 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by raidzero; 10-29-2009 at 12:11 PM.
Old 10-29-2009, 11:50 AM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

hey rz,

i've tried cooking 23502 and 23081 in your kitchen, but i have two problems:
- after i've cooked, your autorun customizations don't run - your tweaks don't get applied, flamerise doesn't get set as the theme, etc...i don't know why. worked fine with your release version roms
- i've had problems getting my gps program (igo8 ) to work...can't seem to detect the gps on com4

dunno if it's just me, but i'd wonder if anybody else experiences this too.
thanks!

Replaced by an HTC Desire: DeFroST 5.x w/ HAVS kernel, 1113MHz ondemand
Old 10-29-2009, 12:06 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat View Post
hey rz,

i've tried cooking 23502 and 23081 in your kitchen, but i have two problems:
- after i've cooked, your autorun customizations don't run - your tweaks don't get applied, flamerise doesn't get set as the theme, etc...i don't know why. worked fine with your release version roms
- i've had problems getting my gps program (igo8 ) to work...can't seem to detect the gps on com4

dunno if it's just me, but i'd wonder if anybody else experiences this too.
thanks!
Auto customizations run on mine and flamerise is set as the default theme in my 23502 cooked w/ the kitchen.

I don't use igo8 so I don't know about that. I don't have any gps issues though...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development